Tim rushed ahead of Lu Shijin and answered: "Yes, we are."

.The teller did not doubt, took a red bucket and exchanged 100 game coins for them.

    Holding the game coin bucket, Tim smiled generously at Lu Shijin's raising eyebrows, "It's 20% off, Mr. Lu wouldn't mind if I just pretended to be a relationship with you?"

    Lu Shijin smiled but didn't smile: "Of course."

    "Frivolous." A cold voice suddenly sounded behind Lu Shijin.

    Without looking back, Lu Shijin could guess who it was.

    Lu Shijin turned his head and smiled, not surprised that Huo Lian found himself, "I can actually meet Mr. Huo here, is the world too small, or are some people lingering?"

    Huo Lian said blankly, "With the door open here to do business, do I have to get your consent to come in?"

."Naturally not," Lu Shijin looked around at the colorful game consoles around, then looked at Huo Lian, "I just feel that Mr. Huo's temperament is a bit incompatible with the environment here."

    Huo Lian's mouth twitched coldly, "When I walked into and out of the game hall, some people might still be holding a bottle and drinking milk."

    Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows, very good, Huo Lian, is he challenging himself?

    Lu Shijinchao and Huo Lian asked politely: "Do you want to compare it?"

    Huo Lian lifted her chin: "Yes."

    Lu Shijin smiled coldly, I will let you know what cruelty is.

    The two started by catching the doll machine, each with 20 game coins, which is more than anyone who caught the doll.

    Facts have proved that Huo Lian is not bragging, but is really hidden.

.Who would have thought that an overbearing president who usually wears a suit and shoes is also a king on a claw machine.

    Every time the two grabbed a doll, they threw it to Tim, the poor handsome blond guy, already completely surrounded by plush toys.

    It was his job to help Lu Shijin get the doll, but he didn't expect that the doll that Huo Lian caught was also thrown to him.

    He wanted to refuse, but he couldn't say a word when he met the sharp eyes of the oriental man.

    Of the last 20 game coins, Lu Shijin caught five, Huo Lian caught six, and three of Huo Lian's six were extremely difficult to catch large dolls.

    There is no doubt that this round was a small victory for Huo Lian.

    Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I didn't think that Mr. Huo was so old in grasping dolls, so I must practice often to make girls happy, right?"

.Huo Lian said indifferently: "How difficult is this kind of game that a three-year-old child can play?"

    Very good, he gave full marks for this forced pretence.

    Lu Shijin pointed to the shooting machine next to him, "Then the next item?"

    "Mr. Lu! Wait!" Tim suddenly poked his head out from behind the pile of stuffed toys, wailing, "What about these things?"

    Lu Shijin said naturally: "You hold it, it's all my trophies, I want to take it back."

    Tim's face is ashen, isn't he here to accompany him? How come you get robbed of your work and become a follower carrying things?