Chapter 3: Possession

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

What was that? I heard screaming around here. Is it another domestic violence? or just a random guy who's afraid of cockroaches? and why are those people running as if they saw a celebrity? Could it be that the 5 women I saw on the poster last night were in this area? Well if it is true, then it's too early to meet up with the celebrities, especially at this hour. Oh well, no big deal, I'm just gonna go back to sleep because I have no business with them anyway...

Indy: Hey don't get back to sleep, dumbass, It's already 11 AM and you should get up your asses!!

Jin: *smack lips* urgh would you shut up? I'm still tired because of last night.

Indy: I know, but do you feel something sinister around here?

Jin: Sinister? what makes you think that?

Indy: After I heard the scream, it seemed like I sensed a dark energy field like really powerful.

Jin: *Sigh* you're telling me there's another demon possession in this area?

Indy: it's possible but I'm also skeptical

[Broken glass sound] YAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!

Jin: Holy shit, it's getting loud, and *yawn* it's getting annoying as well 

Indy: Should we check 'em out? I'm pretty sure our speculation might be true

Jin: No freaking way, I'm gonna go back to sleep. Let the priests handle the exorcism so screw it...

Indy was annoyed with Jin's lazy words and then he controlled his body by banging Jin's head against the wall behind him hardly. Therefore, Jin immediately woke up in pain after being hit. 

Jin: Ouchh!! dude, what the hell's wrong with you?!!

Indy: Quit being a lazy hippo, we should get up and find out what's happening in there! 

Jin: And why the hell do you care so much about them?! 

Indy: Listen here, you little shit! You promised me to save these helpless people 8 years ago and I'm goddamn sure I remembered it! 

Jin: .....Shit, yeah I remembered it too. 

Indy: Good, now why don't you get your asses up and-

Jin: and help the person who got possessed. Yeah, I get it, goddammit! lemme stand up for a sec *he stood up slowly from where he was sleeping* Urghh...See now, Indy? I'm standing. Satisfied?

Indy: Super satisfied. Now let's go and check 'em out

Jin: Wait wait, I need to drink my water bottle first! *He opened the bottle and took a sip of water*