The Start Of A New Shift... A Continuum Shift

Start from the beginning

About 30 Years Ago... Right before the Beast came...

Sol was at a bar by himself, he pulled out a chair and sat down. He saw the bartender walk up to him cleaning a glass with a rag. The Bartender looked at him.

Bartender: What can I get you mister Badguy?

Sol: Get me whatever shit ya got.

Bartender: Will do sir.

The man walked away leaving the brown haired man to be by himself until...

???: If it isn't Sol Badguy, the bounty hunter..

Sol: Hm?

The bounty hunter turned his head to see a man with a scar on his face and with pink hair.

Kenshin (Little fun fact: The creator of Guilty Gear mistaken Kenshin as a girl but was corrected by a friend of his

Kenshin (Little fun fact: The creator of Guilty Gear mistaken Kenshin as a girl but was corrected by a friend of his. He then had an idea to make a new character that looked like him but only this time as a girl... Called Baiken)

Sol sighed.

Sol: What are you doing here, Kenshin?

Kenshin: What do you mean "What I'm doing here?", I'm having a drink?

Sol: There's no possible way that you'd come to a bar... In your life.

The pinked hair samurai sighed and sat down next to the man.

Kenshin: So as you know my clan are slowly dying out faster than before, right?

Sol: Right?

Just then the bartender came with Sol's drink and gave it to him. Sol grabbed the cup and took a sip.

Kenshin: So... I wanted to know... If... We can come to an agreement that when I have an offspring that's possibly a girl... If she can marry yours.

He then spat out the alcohol, he wiped his mouth and looked at the samurai.

Sol: Who the hell says that! Also why?!

Kenshin: I uh... Say this because since we're looking for a stronger child that might help us beat THAT MAN.

Sol sighed as he finished drinking.

Sol: I mean... I don't really give a damn who my child married...

Kenshin: Weren't you upset that Ky married your gear daught-