Tiles

The players continue to move forward and soon everyone is on the bridge. Gi-Hun almost forgetting which tile he needed to step on first, until Sae-Byeok tells him which to jump on to. Eventually, the player in front of Deok-Su chooses wrong and falls, even though he got further than anyone else, leaving Deok-Su to lead the way. He turns to the other and shouts, "hey, everybody listen! Anyone wanna get across?! Well, you better go first then!"

"Ah, shit," Sang-Woo curses under his breath.

"It's okay," Opal looks back to him, "he's too selfish to kill himself like that."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I think so," Opal looks back to the front of the group, hoping her assumptions about Deok-Su are right and that he'll eventually move.

"What are you doing?!" The player right behind Deok-Su shouts at him.

"You deaf or what, asshole? I'm not going until you do," Deok-Su chuckles.

"Are you crazy, man? But the rule is we go in order."

Deok-Su guffaws, "you can just kiss my ass. We're in Hell here. There's no rules in Hell. You wanna go so bad? Go ahead."

"You scumbag! If you don't move up, I'll push you then."

"Okay. Well, then, come on. Then do it! We'll all die here together! Hey, listen everybody! Im not dying here for anyone! So come on, let's go this!" Deok-Su huffs a bit, "get up here and go ahead. If you don't, we all die. Your choice, dickhead."

"Stop that bullshit, you asshole."

"Oh, my God!" Opal scoffs, rolling her eyes before shouting, "somebody just fucking go!"

"Just go!" Mi-Neyo had grown tired of waiting for the men to move and shoves the person between her and Deok-Su into him and Deok-Su throws him, not into the next tile but down to the ground below. Deok-Su then looks to see who's behind him and isn't pleased with what he sees. Mi-Neyo scoffs, "my God, you're all such idiots. Man, you used to act like such a tough guy. Babe, what happened to you?" Are you really pulling this shit? Aw, babe, you're pathetic."

"You're just an ugly old bitch, okay," Deok-Su splits as he speaks, "look, I'm not moving forward. Not at all."

"Deok-Su. All of these people are dead but the worst thing is... I let you fuck me in the bathroom that day."

"Why don't you go first to die?"

"Fine, sure."

"You mean..." Deok-Su chuckle, "meaning you'll go?"

"Yeah. It's Han Mi-Neyo here. You don't think that I'd be able to do something quite so cowardly as... waiting here till I do."

Deok-Su laughs, "come on then. Go ahead." Mi-Neyo scoffs and steps onto the glass step Deok-Su is on, "good luck." She then turns toward Deok-Su and wraps her arms around him, lacing her fingers together behind his back, and he fights to get away from her, "what are you doing?"

"You're such an idiot. Did you believe I'd really die so you could go on?"

"Let me go."

"Remember? We said we'd stick together right to the end."

"Crazy bitch, let me go! Damn it!"

"Get your ducking hands off me right now!" Deok-Su fights Mi-Neyo, but she doesn't let him go. "Goddamn it"

"You betrayed me. Now you're gonna die."

"No, please. I'll go first, okay? Huh? Let me go, please, please!"