Riot

While I'm their way back to the bunk area, Opal notices that Sang-Woo is incredibly nervous. Opal turns to him and smiles up to him sweetly, "hey, it's alright. They'll be okay. 199 already passed, and Gi-Hun and 001 are smart enough to figure out a way to get their shapes out without a problem."

"I hope you're right." 

When they get back to the bunk area they head to the area 199 is waiting, "sir! Ma'am!" He smiles brightly, "I'm so happy to see you made it."

"Now we just have to wait for the other two," Sang-Woo sighs.

Before long the remaining players start to funnel into the room, the trio watching the door, hoping to see their friends walk in. Eventually, Gi-Hun and 001 walk into the bunk area, 199 waves to them, while Sang-Woo and Opal feel like they are finally able to breath, "sirs! You made it!" Ali and Opal start toward the other members of their group, while Sang-Woo takes a deep breath before joining them, "I'm glad you made it. I was really worried."

"It will take a whole lot more to kill Gi-Hun," Gi-Hun chuckles, "I got Ssangmun-dong running through this heart, huh?"

"Are you holding up all right here, mister?" 199 turns his attention to the old man.

"I'm okay, yes," 001 pats 199's arm before turning to Gi-Hun, "all thanks to your sharp thinking."

"I'm sorry," Sang-Woo shakes his head as he takes another deep breath, "I was wrong to suggest separating."

"Ah, don't say that," Gi-Hun shrugs, "how could you know what it was? Choosing the umbrella was my call." He pats Sang-Woo on the arm, "don't worry, okay?"

"Hm. Yeah, the whole team made it."

"Attention, players," the group looks up and around as they hear the woman. "I will now announce the results of the second game." The look to the screen as the trilling counts down those who are left the number going down from 187, "out of the 187 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated." The lights in the room go off and the piggy bank above is lite up with his golden light. As chiptune music plays all the players watch as more money is added to the bank. "The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.8 billion won." Opal takes a deep breath and looks down, shaking her head. That 34.8 billion represents 348 people who had died, one of them could have easily been Sang-Woo or any of the other players on her team. After letting the players sit and rest for a little while the doors to the room open and staff member a roll in a few tables, "attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players, please form a line in the center of the room.

The players separate into two lines, Sang-Woo making sure that Opal is in front of him and behind 199. At the front of the line they are given egg and a bottle of soda. As they get ready to eat in the small area their group had basically claimed as their own, Opal looks over the food in her hands, remembering when she would eat half of what she had now and call it dinner, now thankfully that she thinks it's to little. "Is everything alright?" Sang-Woo gently nudge's Opal's leg with his elbow, looking up to her since she's sitting on the step above him.

"Yeah," she nods and looks over to him with a slight smile, "just remembering worse times. If that's even possible."

"Hey, don't worry, we'll make it out of here and we'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

"Uh, I didn't get anything. Where's the rest?" 271 complains to the staff members.

"We didn't get anything either," a woman agrees, "one, two, three, four, five. Five meals are missing, sir."

"We prepared food for the exact number of players," the leading of the staff answering as if five players not getting their food isn't his problem.