So why we actually fought, we went to buy clothes for Arhaan and there were two small cute t-shirts, one was blue and other one was purple. As I Decided we should go for purple, because we already have some blue ones. But Ranbir said as he wanted blue one because that's more cute. And we did yes and no for literally like half and hour. The shopkeeper wanted to stop us but Ranbir just glared at him.

As all know he is so stubborn, I just told him to buy whatever he wants cause he always does what he wants. And he said that, he never does what he likes, he always ask about my opinion. I totally disagreed with him to which he just gave me his credit card and told me buy whatever is best in my opinion. And he just went outside towards car.

I went after him and sat inside car, I was actually angry at that time. I slammed his credit card angrily, as I didn't looked at him. We sat there in silence like for 20 minutes and I looked towards him ready to speak, but he just leand down and kissed me. I was shocked but I gave in eventually.

And then he actually said sorry to which I also said it was my mistake I am sorry and all and then it went on like for another 20 minutes.

I know, we are really idiots. But it actually happened. If I told to someone then they would actually laugh. Like seriously it's really kinda funny. And we didn't buy Arhaan's clothes because of our fight.

" Ranbir I was thinking should- ahh" I stopped in middle as I felt like someone was biting my neck. Wait, not someone but it was Ranbir who was kissing and sucking my neck. I can't help but to bite my lip as he did it.

" Ranbir " I said as I only got a hnm in response. It feel good. " Ranbir what- " " Shh " He said as he was now on top of me as he joined both of our lips. He moved his lips as I also did the same. His tongue enterd my mouth as I don't know what to do. I just held his t- shirt that he was wearing tightly. He pulled away and looked at me, as I was panting hard.

I looked at him too, as he still looking at me. Both of my hands we still holding his t- shirt. He kissed on my collarbone and sucked on it.

He pulled away as my eyes were closed.
I opened my eyes as his eyes came in my veiw. I gulped as his eyes were asking permission. I nodded my head, still maintaining eye contact. He kissed me once on the lips, but it was more aggressive.

" I love you " He said as pulled away. " I love you too " I said. As I saw him smile. The genuine smile.

And this was the night when two strangers who met by accident, married and then were in love became one.

Love is not just a word, it's really easy to sat I love you but it's really hard to take responsibility of that. If you love someone then you have responsibility to keep that person happy, to understand that person. To help that person overcome what he is afraid of.

Today love is just a common word. They just say I love you to anyone and very next day they break up. If it really was love then you can't just break up and be on love with any other person.

I am not telling that you can't love any other person in life. You can, but today it's just a word without any meaning.

Because of that many people don't believe in love. They think it doesn't exist.

And just like that, our journey end here. Mafia wants me is completed and it's last chapter. Epilogue will be updated very soon.

Thanks to all of the readers who were in this journey. Maybe you didn't like the ending but I will do better in next book.

If you want you can join the journey of Aarna and Vivan.

And once again thanks to all of the readers who supported me, who voted for every chapter, and to those who didn't voted I am still thankful.

This journey was really good with you guys. I never thought that this many people will like my book but thanks.

Once again if you don't like the ending I am really sorry.

If you like the ch then vote. Cause now maybe you won't do it since the ending is not that good.

But

~gossamerpink

~gossamerpink