CHAPTER 2

After a few minutes, you dozed off, failing to notice the security camera next to the gate.

You had only been asleep for about ten minutes when your wings slightly twitched, making you wake up.

Through your wings, you were able to make out a masculine figure approaching you.

In less than a second, you stood up and faced the figure.

The man looked very worn out, in a black outfit and wore a scarf.

Haven't seen him around the league so he's probably not after me. Although I should still be careful, you thought, looking at the man.

"Who are you?" you asked cautiously.

"The pro hero Eraserhead. The real question is who are you?" he answered, seemingly getting ready to attack if needed.

"I'm not stupid enough to tell you my name until I know it's safe. You got any proof of not being after me or involved with the league?" you asked, not lowering your guard the slightest.

"Well if I needed to capture you, I would've done it by now. Second is that you are behind the gates of UA high school. Villains don't come here too often," he reasoned.

"In that case I'm Y/n," you answered and stood back from the stance. "Now what do you want?"

"Simply to take you inside and help you," Eraserhead said, coming a bit closer. You flinched away on instinct and your feathers puffed out, waiting for the painful impact of a hit. The man noticed this and stopped.

"Can you... come with me, please?" he asked.

"No? I'm not about to go into a big house just because a man I just met told me to," you retorted.

"I'll give you food and you'll get the chance to sleep on a bed instead of the ground," he said tiredly.

You smiled. "Should've started with that. I haven't had a nice meal in ages." You stretched and put on your hoodie.

And I have never slept on a bed but he doesn't need to know that, you thought.

"Lead the way," you said and he turned around.

As you walked through the gates, something popped up in your mind.

"Eraserhead is a hero name, right? Can I know your real one? You know mine so it would be fair," you said while studying your surroundings.

"Shota Aizawa," the man answered shortly without looking back at you.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa, why are you helping me?" you asked.

"Because that's what decent people do," he answered. You nodded and he continued. "We're almost there. Recovery Girl will check if you have any injuries and then I'll be back with food and someone who'd like to have a chat with you."

"Does the chat involve knives by any chance?" you asked, remembering Toga's little 'chat's.

He looked back at you concerned but shook his head.

"Good, good," you concluded.

As you stopped talking, he opened a door in the hallway you had reached and guided you into the hospital-like room.

"Hello, dear. I'm Recovery Girl, can you please take a seat on the bed so I can check if you have any injuries," she asked sweetly.

You nodded silently and took a seat on the bed she had gestured at.

So soft! You internally gushed while she was inspecting for any injuries. Although you were pretty sure all she found was old scars from beatings and training. Maybe some burns that Dabi's responsible for because you didn't dodge quickly enough but that's it.

"You're all good. You just have to eat and rest," she said and you nodded your thanks.

Soon the door opened and Mr. Aizawa came in, carrying a tray of food and... a mouse in his scarf?

"Thank you," you said as you took the tray. Mr. Aizawa sat down on a chair across from you and watched you as you mentally analysed the looks of the food.

"Just to be sure, there's no poison or drugs in this, right?" you asked, looking up at the three adults.

"No, of course there aren't," the mouse answered, while Mr. Aizawa looked slightly taken aback.

"Alright, thank you," you said as you took the apple from the tray and bit into it.

"Sorry about my manners, I'm Principal Nezu. The principal of this school. Is it okay if I ask you some questions?" the mouse talked again.

"Of course," you smiled after you made sure to swallow. You put the apple down, preparing to answer all the questions that could be shot at you.