Chapter-Eight

Chapter eight

Is there any winners...

Saskia POV

I woke up, head was thumping from the crying and whimpering from my wolf.

I need to make an effort for my brother and the pack, give support with my dad and Uncle. I'm up early to spar with Willis.

I drag myself out of the bed and shower, I take out my tight shorts and sports bra and put a long sleeve breathable top over my wear.

I tie my hair up, quick look in the mirror, I can see a tired and unhappy girl but I need to help my brother.

I walk to the kitchen to see Dad and Uncle Eric having breakfast. My dad looks up at me, they had been sitting on stools with all sorts of food on the table.

"how are you feeling Saskia"

"best I can be"

Dad nodded, Eric looked at me with a questionable look.

"Antonio left in a hurry last night"

"Eric, why?"

"it's alright, I had to tell him the truth about James"

Eric, coughed "we heard last night"

"Eric, dear God, stop. Hasn't she gone through enough"

"stop babying in her, she is a lot stronger than you give her credit for, she will pass this and become someone great I can feel it "

"Uncle, please I'm just me, I wished I never met him and I want to live like I did before. Home with my family, going to college, maybe meeting someone there, my choice but now it's changed and I can't stop thinking about him and my wolf is more temperamental than before"

I didn't realize I was crying again.

"look what you have done now"

My dad got up and cuddled me.

"brother, look at you. Saskia, the plans you had would of never worked. Being half or full you are a wolf and not just any wolf but a Newman offspring of an Alpha and the ultimate one at that. You need someone strong to contain her, your dad has problems to rein her in, a human or a wolf she will hate and it will be dangerous"

"what do you suggest Uncle, he all but rejected me"

"trust me, your not the only one having problems, didn't you see how many times he had to get up and change and make his wolf go for a run. Think Saskia, his wolf loves you already the man side is stupid and will take time but the both will come to the same decision"

That would of made sense, I kept seeing him going back and forth outside yesterday.

"maybe it will be too late when he has a change of heart or I will be the one to refuse"

"be careful, it could bring war, I know you like Antonio but you don't want to bring a fight on his young hands as alpha"

I was more confused now

"Saskia, have something to eat and we will train your brother before he goes in the ring tomorrow with your mate"

I nod at dad, he passes me a plate.

"what's wrong"

"I forgot they would be fighting".

"and it worries you"

"I don't want him to hurt my brother, I will especially hate him for that"

"don't worry, he will be alright, you forget it's the wolf way, dominance and trying their luck on the ultimate"