Chapter 1

ANSHIKA--

Today is very important interview of mine for head graphic designer position in K.K INTERNATIONAL'S and I wanted this job anyhow.

Hey! Don't look at me like I'm some poor girl, who don't have money for her daily needs, I have enough....but that's all my father's hardwork. And I wanted to be rich by my own. And I want this job because I wanted to gain more knowledge as well as more contacts. I wanted to start my own business but before that I wanted to experience to being an employee before being an employer. It helps me in future to maintain good relationships with my employee's.

Ohh, hi! I'm Anshika Singh....a twenty four years old cute, hot, bubbly girl...hehehe. My family is of seven persons... grandpa, Mom, dad, big brother, my cute sister in law, my cute two years old nephew and atlast me. A cute and complete family. My brother has his own business which he built by his own and I wanted to be like him only. My sister in law, she is an finance head in my brother's company. My dad and brother both give me offer to join them in their companies but I refuse without giving any second thought.

We are indians, but lived in Manhattan, new york. My brother lives almost four years in India but I was born in new york only. But I wanted to see india once in my life before I die.

Now, I tell you everything briefly, but in more detail some other time, I have to get ready for my interview. I took a quick shower, then dressed up in black trouser with cream coloured shirt and black coat, did a little makeup with mascara, eyeliner and nude shade lipstick, wore my black pumps, took my laptop bag, phone, car keys and yeah!!!! I'm ready in thirty minutes. I moved out towards the kitchen make scrambled eggs with toast for me had them and I'm all ready to go.

Now you guys thinking, why I make breakfast for my self and had it alone. So let me tell you I live alone in my own earned condominium. My family is rich and owned their business all over the world but I don't want that luxury with my parents money. I wanted it all on my own.

I moved out, and after fourty five minutes of driving I reached in front of K.K INTERNATIONAL'S building. I parked the car and headed towards the reception area.

"Hello miss.!" I greets the receptionist.

"Hello mam! How may I help you!" She asked with a cute smiling face.

"I wanted to know the navigation towards the interview room for head graphic designer." I said to her.

"Ok! Mam, but first your name please?" She asked.

"Anshika Singh" I said, and she nodded then type something in her desktop.

"Ok thank you mam! You go straight, then turn right, take third lift, press fifty fourth floor and you directly went to the interview floor." She navigates and I follow and reached on the floor where aprox 20 different faces I saw and each and every single face had a depression and tention on thier faces. As I move towards them, one man come towards me and ask for my name write it in his tablet and told me to wait for my turn. As I was waited I saw three faces, come outside from interview room looks gloomy. I feel a little nervous, and their is some time in my turn so I went towards the soda machine which is located in the far corner of the corridor, and it's little scary and silent.

"Ohh Ansh! You need something cool to drink, just drink this fast and move back." I talked with myself when I Heard a sound of loud smash, and I follow that sound, as I reached closer I heard a sound of crying.

And I walk faster as I reached, there are two babies looks exact same, probably twins, were crying and besides them their are broken glass on all over the floor.

"Hey babies don't move, stay there. Ok I'm coming, I'm coming!" I tried to make them stop on their places without freaking them out and moved towards them with very calculative steps and then pick both of them In my arms securely.

"Shhh! Don't cry, you're safe now, shh! " I said, like singing a song and soon they both stop crying and looking at me with their big doe eyes.

Awww....... I can't even say it in words that how much I love kids. They are like a sun rays in anyone's life, if you saw there smile before moving out of your house, your day become happy and blissful. I was looking at them when one of them put his head on the crook of my neck and then other do the same. Typical twins habit. Hehehe. I smile at their this adorable thing. Awww cutieeees.