chapter 31:- everything revealed

Start from the beginning

she said as a tear fell down her check depicting that it was not a normal dream.

"what kind of dream? and why din't you tell us?"

"a past memory. i thought you guys would get worried about me."

"as i told you, you are our priority princess. your happiness is our happiness. your pain is our pain. we don't want you to get hurt at all. we want to protect you from everything. you should have told us."

"i am sorry."

"don't be sorry about anything. its fine. but why do you feel something is going to happen?"

"i don't know. i just felt it. i am really missing mom now. i really want her here."

"i am here princess. let's go inside now, i don't want sister to get cold."

 he said getting down on his knees.

 "what are you doing?"

 "how about a piggy back ride?"

 "are you sure? i don't want to break your bones."

"i am strong enough and you are very light. i really need to tell the maid to give you lots of food so that you get fat. then i will call you pumpkin."

 "fine fine."

 she said getting on the back.

 "ready?"

 "yup. let's goooooo.", he chuckled at her cute behavior.

Time skip

 "good night princess."

he said switching off the lights and closed the door.

"good night to you too."

Next morning

Justin was in a deep slumber when he got a call. He looked at his phone with one of his eyes closed but when he saw the name, he instantly sat on the bed. It was the call of the doctor. Without wasting any time, he picked up the call.

"good morning Mr Justin. Sorry to disturb you so early but we have got the tests result you did yesterday."

"y-yeah. What d-does the report say?", he said in a panicked tone.

"it is-", his voice cracked a bit showing the poor signal

"yes sir? I couldn't hear you!"

"hello? Can you hear me?"

"yes, please tell what does the report say?"

"the report is POSITIVE. Both the DNA matched."

"w-what??? Are you sure there isn't any mistake?"