Extra 2

Takes place before the story 

Swearing 

Third Person's POV 

Faya sighed as her family teleported through the worlds and ended up in Erakylon. Her family moved around a lot, she hated the constant moving around, the constant travelling. Yet she was glad they only moved between Erakylon and Earth. With a sigh, Faya tugged on the sleeve of her shirt. Her parents and herself waited at the door for Saul to come. Her face instantly lit up as she saw him, she always loved seeing the man, in her eyes, he was the family friend that you always couldn't wait to see on the holidays. 

"Hey, come on in." He welcomed, allowing them in, and welcomed them into his home. Faya let a smile form on her lips, she always loved visiting him. She couldn't express it enough, she didn't know if it was the fact that he cared more than what she thought her father did or the fact that he seemed to be there more than Ericeth was. 

Ericeth took Saul to the kitchen to talk, it seemed to be all they did. Her father was a businessman in her eyes, discussed things he was too chicken to mention in front of his wife and daughter. Lying whenever asked what he discussed, Faya, being much younger than Ericeth and less skilled in magic could never truly see what was going on inside his head. 

Faya wandered upstairs, walked to the room she sleeps in when she stays at the house. She walked over to the table to see a winter-themed charm bracelet. One that had blue charms and a star as well as a moon. She stared at it, squinting her eyes as she picked it up, looking at each individual charm. It was like she was staring at a distant memory, she groaned as she clenched her head as a headache formed. A sigh escaped her lips and she looked away from the bracelet jumping as she heard a knock. 

"May I come in?" She turned around to see Saul, she smiled and nodded as he entered the room. 

"I was going to give that to you last time you were here. You guys left before I could, you can have it." She smiled, placed it on, and then gave him a hug. She walked back downstairs, to see her father and mother waiting at the bottom of the stairs. 

"We're going." Her mother stated, giving a warm smile, and took her husband's hand. Ericeth look to see the bracelet and shook his head. He knew that bracelet belonged to Evangeline, knew that his magic needs to be recharged with the blocks he placed on Faya and Saul. She huffed, knowing it was best to not argue as she's seen her father when he gets angry and couldn't deal with it today. 

They went to their house in Erakylon, she laid on her bed in her room. Staring at the ceiling and subconsciously fiddled with the charms. She groaned as the headache came back and closed her eyes, hoping that for whatever reason it would help dull the pain, and gasped as she saw a woman's face. 

"Evangeline."  

The words echoed in her head, the woman turned around and blocked Faya's vision from who called the name. She looked down to see the same charm bracelet on the woman's wrist and tried moving but couldn't. She groaned irritated, a huff escaped her lips and she watched as the scene in front of her faded away back to her room. 

The girl stood up, walked over to her wardrobe, grabbed a box that had some books inside it and little toys from when she was younger. Faya smiled as she grabbed what she was looking for, plopped on her bed, and opened the pages. She was looking for one, in particular, one that held what she wanted. Before she got incased into reading, she closed and locked her bedroom door. Making sure no one could come in, just so she wouldn't be disturbed and caught in the act. 

Faya sat back on her bed, opened the book back up, and let her eyes drift across the pages. Flicking the paper until she found what she was looking for. Her eyes landed on her handwriting, words written on a half-empty page due to the chapter finishing before the end of the paper, leaving her with room to write. 

"Ericeth and Alyssa Brooks are not your parents. Saul is your real father." 

Before Faya could react to her own words, the door was kicked open and Ericeth walked in. Faya jumped off her bed, her eyes widening in fear, and shouted in fright as the book was snatched from her hands in thrown into a bin. 

"This is the third fucking time you've done this. But watch this! I'm fucking burning all your books, you won't discover this ever again! You worthless piece of shit! Saul is your father, this is just a plan in the works and I will make sure that block is stronger and harder on you!"

She watched, terrified as he pulled all her books out of her room, place them in a bag, and demanded her follow her downstairs. He threw the bag on the ground, then lit a match and flicked it onto the bag. She watched as the bag lit up in flames, burning everything to ash and cinder. The next morning, she had no recollection of the events from the day before. Making her believe everything was normal.