Games

The chapter Nonsense didn't publish this probably makes no sense, go back and read it please for things to work well together. Sorry :)

They entered inside,  Faya bit her lips and took her jacket off. Feeling gross and hot. She placed it down next to the other jackets. Riven joined in, standing next to Sky and smiled. Aisha and Bloom shared a look, laughing and then faced the two boys. Aisha walked off quickly and Faya frowned briefly reading Aisha's thoughts worried she did something. But she didn't, so she didn't mind too much. Faya threw the ball first, getting it in and smirked at the two boys. 

Riven drank first, then threw the ball without even looking, Faya smirked and looked at Bloom who picked the cup up and started drinking. Sky threw the ball in, pointing at Faya and grinned. She chuckled and started drinking the beer away clenching her eyes shut as she did so. They went back and forth, throwing the ball and drinking away. Bloom cheated a little, heating it up every now and again. Faya sipped on some beer, glaring playfully at Bloom as she heated it up. Faya laughed shaking her head and placed it down. 

She cheered a little, feeling a bit good but she didn't know if that was the beer. She's only had alcohol once before and that was just two standard beer bottles.

"Aisha, you wanna play?" Faya asked as Aisha walked past, she nodded and traded spots with Faya. They played for a little bit, Aisha deciding to do a little cheating herself. Riven threw the ball, it bounced out and then he was covered in beer. Faya stood back, gasping a little and grimaced slightly. 

"The fuck?" He yelled annoyed, looking at her in shock. 

"Sorry, honestly. Sorry, I'm gonna get some paper towels." She walked off, Bloom following close behind with their things. Faya snorted a little, looking at Riven and giggled. Sky chuckled and shook his head. Helping Faya fix the cups up. 

"Feeling any better?" She asked him, giggling a little more. 

"Certainly drunker." Faya smiled shaking her head and placed the cups down. 

"Yeah, so much for not drinking tonight." Riven said, patting Sky's back and then stood next to Faya. Resting against the table, she smiled cheerfully and looked at Sky. 

"Well, Faya is a lot better than Stella. Sweeter by a long shot and she's been fun with this game." Faya stopped giggling and just smiled. 

"Although, reminds a little of Ricki." Faya looked at Sky, seeing the look on his face and heard his thoughts. 

Riven, shut up. Shut up. He hissed, sending him looks. Riven looked at Faya, a smirk on his lips. 

"Do you know who Ricki is?" Riven asked, placing an arm over her shoulders. 

"Riv don't" He warned. 

"I'm guessing by your look you don't. Surprised you don't know what happened." She looked away from him, feeling awkward and looked at Sky, he gave the girl an apologetic look before continuing to look at Riven with his warning look. 

"See, Ricki was Stella's best mate, till she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here." By now her smile was gone, Riven was poking the bear and Sky was looking uncomfortable. 

"Riv, I would never-" 

"Oh, of course not. But that didn't matter to Stella and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was. Stella used her magic to blind her, on purpose. She blinded her best mate. Quite similar to the whole sending little miss Faya into the forest to face the Wailing Howler." Riven gave Sky a look, cocky and with a smirk. He stood up, walking off and Faya looked at Sky nervously. 

She poured herself a cup of beer and started sipping on it. Sky went to say something, but he shook his head and walked off. She started to continue sipping, knowing the affects were starting to take place on her, she felt very happy and cheerful. She quickly placed the cup down, walking out. She grabbed some fresh air and wrapped her jacket around her body. 

Her phone buzzed and she sprinted off, heading to the training grounds after receiving the message. Cursing as she stumbled in her boots. She could walk in them but not run, Sky caught up. Fury on his face, he looked at her giving a soft look and shook his head. 

As we approached Saul, she slowed down, seeing his darkened veins and the look in his eyes. She sat on the platform, shaking her head. Knowing the realisation didn't come to Sky. 

"How do you feel?" He asked, silence, Saul looked away and it finally dawned on Sky.

"You said they killed it."

"They did." 

"Then why are your wounds not healed?"

"The one they killed, mustn't have been the one that attacked me." Faya quickly swiped away her tears, staring at him, knowing he really doesn't have much time left. 

"Clearly, there are more than one of the creatures out there." 

"So the battalion will keep looking-"

"It's too late, it's over." 

"Please don't say that" She whispered. She knew deep down it would be true, but she couldn't come to terms with it. 

"You told me to wait." Sky's emotions were becoming more evident. 

"It's all there was to do." He quietly answered. 

"And the one thing you always told me about my father was that he died fighting. And now you're just gonna lie here and take it? Fuck that." He hopped off, starting to walk away. 

"Fuck that!" He yelled and started running. 

"We'll find it, I don't care what you say, but we'll find it and kill it. I know you've come to terms with dying but I haven't, I'm going to help you." Faya whispered, looking at him sadly and walked away. As she neared the castle she got a message from Sky and ran down to the stone circle. Faya saw him there, holding out a spare sword. She thanked him holding onto it and spoke about a quick plan with him. 

"Bloom, come out of hiding." Faya said, she could hear Bloom's thoughts and watched her come out with a sheepish grin. Faya noticed the phone, rolling her eyes and took Sky's hand starting to run towards the barrier. She let go, throwing her jacket off as she knew this particular one would restrict her movement. As we crossed through the barrier, she looked at Sky. Gasping and knew her eyes were once again purple. 

"It's close, I can hear thoughts." She said, trying to not react too badly to hearing similar like thoughts to when they found Saul. Sky and Faya had their backs pressed against each other's holding the swords at as they waited for the creature to come out. 

"I wonder why you can hear thoughts that aren't someone you know when one's near." 

"It's like when I found all the others that week, it's like I can hear all the death-" she turned around swiftly, trying to slash it but it lunged forward. Sky swung his sword around, trying to hit it but it swung its' arm hitting him to the ground. She suddenly had flashbacks of things that weren't mine and lost focus for a brief moment.

Faya dropped to her knees, whimpering and placed her hands on her head. She could see once again and quickly stood up. Trying to catch herself as she stumbled over, she regained her balance quickly and felt myself getting cornered. 

Faya ducked under it's arm, the creature quickly turning around and took lunges as it chased after her. She placed the sword over her back, like she was doing axe throwing and quickly threw it, hopping it would hit the creature. The sword was sticking out of its' chest, not enough to kill it but enough to mildly injure. She watched it pull it out, throwing it onto the ground and approach her. 

"Fuck." She muttered.