Howler

Faya used her telekinesis to form everything how she needs it to be and saw the look form on Farah's face. Faya smiled slightly, seeing Farah's sudden shocked look and the proudness of the girl growing on the expansion of her powers. 

"Faya, Basilia is still alive. We can reverse what she did and you'll be able to gain full control of your powers. It's only if you feel comfortable, I'll send Saul with you. It will be draining on you, it may be painful but it's for your own good. I'm sure you know that, I understand that this a lot for you to take in and you will want time to take it in. But if we wait any longer, things will be a lot worse than they already are for you." The younger girl nodded, a small sigh escaping her lips, and looked at her hands. 

"My parents aren't who I thought they were, are they?" Farah stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder, and shook her head. 

"No, I'm afraid not." 

"What will I have to be prepared for?" Faya asked, smiling sadly at the headmistress. The elder woman sighed, walking over to a bookshelf and handed her a blank piece of paper. Farah's eyes flashed and the piece of paper suddenly became an enchanted map.

"This is where you will be going, you'll know it when you come across it. To answer that, at first, your powers will be enhanced. Almost like when you went to the Wailing Howler but to a higher level of pain. It is more than likely that she will try to play some mind games, use what she knows against you. By going to her, you'll in the end be able to have full control of your magic and abilities. In the end, you'll be able to; read minds without the headaches, the overwhelming feeling. But, as you are only a first-year, every once and awhile you will get the pain." Faya nodded, swiping away her fallen tears. She was scared and didn't want to have to face the creator. 

"We wouldn't put you in harm's way, you don't have to worry." Faya nodded, taking a deep breath, and looked at her shaky hands. Farah gave the girl a small smile and grabbed her phone, speaking into it as Faya waited. 

"Saul will be here shortly, Faya, everything will be alright." 

"Thank you." Faya whispered, appreciating everything that Farah has done for her. Farah winked, nodding, and walked out of her office. Closing the door behind her with a faint thud, Faya stayed put in the seat, staring at the items on the desk, and hummed quietly, thinking about everything that has happened so far. 

The girl blushed at the thought of Sky, a giggle escaped her lips and she bit her lip shyly. Her heart thumped at the thought of him, her eyes widening at the thought of being in a relationship with him. She heard the door open, turning her head she watched Saul walk in. Farah behind him, Faya stood up and walked over to the two adults.  

"You ready?" Saul asked, the girl nodded following down to one of the cars. Faya hummed quietly, looking out the window, and sighed rubbing her eyes. Saul looked over at her, seeing the anxious look covering her face. 

"I'm worried, I don't want anything bad to happen. Dad told me so many stories about the Wailing Howler's creator that I don't even know what's the truth about her. I'm scared and it worries me on what will happen." The girl explained with a whisper, Saul briefly glanced at her, not taking his eyes off the road. 

"Faya, I will not let you be harmed by her. I will step in if need be, I'll be right there if you need help." She nodded, the car came to a stop. Her heart race increasing drastically, Saul walked in front, checking for burned ones as well as any other threats. As they got deeper into the forest, the trees became more crooked, the leaves covered the sky shielding most of the light. 

Faya stood in the centre of a stone circle, closing her eyes, and listened to the raging wind. A ghastly brush of air hit her skin and she opened her eyes to see Basilia. Her dress was black, almost looking like feathers. She stepped to her ear, hissing inside them, and clasped her hand around Faya's neck. 

Faya stared at the woman in front of her, ignoring the tightening grip around her throat, and started screaming out in pain. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, sobs escaped her lips at all the unbearable pain that overtook her body. Saul watched, his eyes welling up as he watched the younger girl try to ignore her mind's wishes and collapse due to the pain. 

He knew he couldn't do anything for her, he knew this was part of the process. Farah told him what it would be like to watch and he wished it was easier for her to deal with. Faya's eyes flashed purple, she started to illuminate, swirls formed around her. Wind chimes filled the sound, only there were no wind chimes nearby. Basilia stood back, staring at the fairy and smirked. 

"Mummy and daddy didn't want you. They'll never want you, they want you to die, you'll lose everything. The boy your heart beats for will despise you, he'll lock you away and will torture you to breaking point. I'll be seeing you soon." She whispered into Faya's ear, standing back and faded away. Faya clutched at her dress, sobs escaping her lips and she dropped to her knees. Placing her hands over her ears and screamed loudly. 

Her cries of anguish made him shiver, tears spilled from her eyes and her knuckles became a ghastly white. Saul ran down to her, helping the girl sit up and watched her rock back and forth. Holding her knees close to her chest. 

"It hurts." She whispered, shaking her head and sobbed louder. Saul rubbed her back, helping her stand up walked her to the car. Faya stared out the window, holding herself, sniffling. She jumped at the jolt of the engine and turned her head, looking at Saul. He grabbed some headphones, handing them to her and started driving. Faya let the music wash over her, filling her ears with the soft and gentle tunes.

They arrived back at the school, Faya not able to think straight. Tears still ran down her cheeks, stammered whimpers escaping her lips. Saul helped the shaking girl out of the car, looking up seeing Sky. Faya stared at him, her lip quivering and took the headphones off. Faya stood back from the two men, her eyes flashing purple and yelped as things started levitating. 

"Stay back, please." Faya whimpered as she noticed the sharp objects being lifted into the air. She could hear all the thoughts again, everything that could be levitated was levitating and every negative memory that anyone at the school had experienced was hitting her mind as well as her own. Faya kept mumbling to herself, rubbing her arms and crying. Nothing was working, she couldn't just focus on one person's thoughts or memories. Her mind was racing at what felt like a supersonic rate. 

Sky ignoring the girl's shaking head, her dismal wave and the constant backing away. 

"Sky, I don't want to hurt you. Please stay where you are." Faya shouted at him, scared of herself. 

"Fay, listen to me. You won't hurt me, you haven't hurt me yet, have you?" Faya listened to his words, slightly shaking her head and whispered almost dead silent. 

"No." As the soaring items slowed down in their revolutions and landed back in their original spots he got closer to her. Holding his hands up to help show her that he wouldn't hurt her. 

"See, everything is going to be okay." Saul watched Sky try to calm the girl down and inch closer as her magic eased off. Faya gripped her hair, her face clenching up in agony. Sky tried to control his own thoughts knowing she would be hearing everyone at the school. 

"I know you're hurting, I know you're scared. I want to help you, focus on my voice. The breeze, your heartbeat." She sniffled, nodding and closed her eyes, he could see the relaxation slowly wash over her face. Sky took this as his chance and approached her, he wrapped her in his arms and rubbed her back softly. Faya rested her head on his chest, her arms pressed against their bodies. Everything to Faya went silent, the only sound she could hear was Sky's steady heartbeat. Sky looked at Saul, nodding slightly to say he's got it and continued to hold Faya in his muscular arms. Saul nodded looking between the two of them and walked off.