Stories

"Can I help you?" Faya questioned, looking at him with a curious look as she placed her headphones around my neck. He nodded stepping in front of the girl, towering over her, but not intentionally. He crossed his arms across his chest and stared at her. She stared back, curious to know what he wanted.

Don't be a dick, she was injured and she's nice. Just ask who did it to her.

He repeated constantly, lecturing himself. She giggled, smiling sweetly at him.

"Who did it to you?" He asked curiously but in a worried tone. Which confused Faya, she's only just in a weird way get properly acquainted.

"This second year named Stella. Share a suite with her." He nodded as if understanding everything. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. 

"Be careful with Stella, gets jealous easily, not fun with her powers." Faya nodded, not really understanding. 

"Thanks for the warning." He nodded and she could feel his eyes on her as she walked off. Her headphones sat on her ears, humming along to the lyrics and went to three other classes before deciding to sit on a stone bench and read. She furrowed her eyebrows, feeling odd and looked up, a gasp escaping her lips. Her surroundings changed, the sky was grey and she was surrounded by trees. Giggles filled her ears and she realised she was watching one of her memories.  

A giggling five year old ran Faya around in a forest, smiling happily as she picked up a couple of flowers. She twirled around, jumping over tree roots and rocks. A terrified scream escaped the girl's lips, she stared at a burned one. Her heart thumping violently, she stumbled backwards, screaming escaping her lips as the burned one came closer to her. Atlas, mum came and stopped the girl from being harmed, stabbing the burnt one and ran off with her daughter in her arms.

Faya gasped, looking around to see everything was normal again. Some students looked at her weirdly, she grabbed her stuff, walking off. 

She sat in the dining hall, the headphones on her ears and the music quietly humming inside them. A piece of paper was placed down on the table. She looked up, seeing Stella giving her 'I'm better than you' look and then Sky. He looked at Faya, giving her a soft smile and a twinkle in his eyes. 

"What do you want?" Musa asked Stella.

"I'm here with a map so we can get my ring back." She said, placing a hand on her hip.

"And so you can send another fairy to get tortured?" Aisha asked giving her a look. Stella looked at Faya, shrugging and looked at Sky. He looked uncomfortable, uncertainty covering his face. Faya placed her headphones around her neck, looking away and stared at her hand. 

She started fiddling with her butterfly slave bracelet. (That is the name search it up if you don't believe me.) Terra started telling a story and Sky took that as a chance to sit next to Faya and speak with her. 

Why are you even helping Stella? You're a bloody idiot, she tried to get Faya killed. Idiot.

He scolded, she watched with a little bit of amusement as his face matched his thoughts. He cleared his throat, looking at her, worry covering his face.

"Riven told me what happened, are you okay?"

"Could be better, but I'm okay." She said, a small smile on her lips.

"How are you really? Having to deal with all that sound at once, you're hiding the pain."Faya smiled sadly, but it turned into a slightly playful smirk.

"Are you a telepath in secret?" She teased, he chuckled and shrugged.

"I'm just really good." Faya giggled quietly, smiling as she saw his smile.