Chapter 8: Jace and Kida

~Frost's POV~
We were all in the royal training area of course training, we knew we could defeat Jijiron, but faith began to fall on this very day.

"Frost! Left!" Jace yelled to me as we dodged an ax which striked down, I ran left and he ran right.

"Jace, magic! Go!" I yelled as we both yelled the same spell. "Tritonix vérious!" Toxic pourd on the fake dummy of Jijiron.

"Nice!" Jace exclaimed as we then turned and watch Kida and Akane train against what we had, but a little different.

"Akane, give me a boost!" Kida yelled as Akane cupped his hands together and Kida quickly put her foot in his hand and he threw her up and then she yelled "fire fist!" She yelled as she fire appeared on her arm and then she punched the dummy. She landed in the ground and turned and saw everyone looking at her and then clapped at the two.

"Nice job." Everyone said including me but Jace said nothing.

~night, no one POV~
It was 1:39AM and Kida was walking around the castle and then left the castle and ran to their old cabin,

"Jijiron! I'm here, you can get me here! So come out!" Kida yelled.

"You knew I'd be here?" Jijiron asked with a devilish smile as he walked out of a closet.

"Why do you want me?" She asked as he circled her.

"You know why. Your the Keeper of the Dragon's Heart."

"How did you--"

"White eyes!" He shouted as he was behind her then turned her around his way and then kicked her back into the wall.

"Your white eyes is what gave it away." The man that was watching them in the cabin one time came into the cabin.

"You..." Kida said.

"Kida, the wizard, also Keeper of the Dragon's Heart. Your very strong. You should've destroyed me when you had the chance!" Jijiron yelled as he blasted her through the wall where she landed roughly outside.

"Fire engage!" Kida yelled as she jumped above Jijiron and the man and blasted fire at them.

"Shield of darkness!" The man yelled as a black force field appeared and blocked her attack.

"Who are you?!" Kida yelled.

"James," he chuckled and then yelled "darkness vine!" A black vine grabbed Kida and slammed her against a tree.

"I feel his presence," Kida mumbled to herself. "Jace!" She yelled as she saw Jace jump from a tree and kick Jijiron and James down and helped Kida up from the ground.

"You know how to find trouble, don't you." He chuckled as he hugged her for being alive still.

"It's not over yet..." Kida whispered.

"I have a plan." Jace whispered back.

"I'd love to here it." She smiled.

"Just don't move, it involves hugging," he smiled. "Ready?"

"Go for it." Kida said as Jace quickly grabbed her hands.

"Ready, white eyes? Chant this with me." Jace said as she nodded, "Kęson, përoman!" She changed five times and then a dark circle appeared around Jijiron and James and the disappeared in it.

"What spell was that?" Kida asked as she released her hands from Jace's.

"A portal spell." He said.

"Oh, let's get back to the castle." Kida smiled as they began to walk back and when they were walking Jace grabbed Kida's hand.

"It makes me feel safer when I grab you hand because I'll know if someone tries to take you." Jace smiled as Kida blushed.

"Then you can hold it as much as you want." She smiled.

"I just might." He said as they reached Magix.

"Fireworks!" Two kids exclaimed as they ran past Kida and Jace

"Fireworks?" Kida said as fireworks shot in the air.

"Kida, you have a long journey ahead of you." A stranger said in the mist.

__________________________________________
I haven't been writing this book for a while, but I'm back. Lol, sorry if it was bad I was rushing.