Chapter 4: Sayuri's plan

-Akane's POV-
We've been tied up for about an hour, and then Aoi walked in. And he got tied up as well. But Jace, we don't know where Jace is.

"Jijiron, one is missing." A girl with black wavey hair with a grayish color at the ends, said as she wiped the dirt off of her black dress, which went to the floor and tied to the back of her neck, and had to slips up to her knee with black boots with heels.

"Then go find him, Sevona." Jijiron said.

"As you wish, Master." Sevona chuckled as she left.

"Thought I wouldn't strike back?" Jijiron said sarcastically as he walked to Masaru and chuckled.

Masaru struggles to try and get free.

"Don't struggle. You'll just get yourself killed." Jijiron said as he walked around all of us.

Masaru kicked Jijiron on the floor since our legs are not tied up.

"Wrong move, boy." Jijiron got up and pulled out a rusty old dagger and struck it on Masaru's right side of his stomach.

Miriko broke the chains and tore the duct tape off and grabbed the dagger from Masaru's side and kicked Jijiron on the floor.

"No, that was the wrong move!" Miriko said angrily as he struck the dagger in Jijiron's left arm. Jijiron kicked Miriko on the floor and took out the dagger and threw it on the ground. Jijiron held Miriko to the floor and started to punch him but then Haru broke free and jumped on top of Jijiron's back grabbed his cloak and they both flipped over and Haru kicked Jijiron with both legs threw the window.

"You okay?" Haru asked Miriko.

Miriko groaned in pain but Haru helped him up.

"I'm fine. Masaru!" Miriko exclaimed.

Miriko ran up to Masaru and untied him and tore the duct tape off and helped him walk to the couch.

"Untie the others, Haru." Miriko said. And Haru did.

Jijiron snuck inside and grabbed Sayuri by her hair and pulled her outside.

"Sayuri!" Haru yelled as he ran outside.

"How do we heal him? If we don't he will die!" Airi said as she put water in a bowl and poured it on the wound.

"Simenon!" Kida and Aoi exclaimed unison.

A scronif I guessed was Simenon appeared in front of Kida and Aoi.

"You called?" The scronif said.

"A scronif? Impossible!" I exclaimed. "Their supposed to be over 3,000 years old by now, and dead." I continued.

"I am 8,438 and still young." The scronif laughed.

"Focus, Simenon!" Kida shouted. "It's Masaru. He's injured." Kida continued as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Kïsaömen Tedäniüs Sheparö!" Simenon shouted as he extended both hands on Masaru's wound and it healed.

"Masaru!" Miriko exclaimed as he hugged him.

And then we heard gunfire outside.

"Haru!" I shouted as I ran outside to see.

"Akane! Get Sayuri!" Haru yelled to me as it looked like he was at the top of a tree hanging from a branch, and Jijiron holding Sayuri by her hair.

"Deśpon!" I shouted as I pulled a wizard brown wand with vines around it. It's called the wand of nature. But vines from the ground extended to Jijiron's arms and pulled him down and Sayuri was released and she ran to me.

"Distract him!" Sayuri said as she ran into the cabin.

'Distract him?! What is that blondie planning?!' I said in my head.

"Kida," Sayuri said walking to Kida. "do you know how to shoot a bow?" Sayuri asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Kida laughed. "Delirösa!" Kida continued as a black bow with vine like rope was wrapped around it. She aimed at the wall and shot perfectly.

"Nice! Come with me." Sayuri said. They went behind the cabin and there was a trap door.

"Sayuri! I'm dying out here!" I yelled to Sayuri.

"Get Haru!" Sayuri yelled as her and Kida went into the trap door.

"You heard her, Haru!" I yelled.

"Get Kazue!" Haru yelled hanging on to the top of the tree branch.

"Kęson!" Jijiron yelled as fire appeared around me. The smoke was so much I coughed really bad and past out.

"Er..... Akane, I'm sure your supposed to be kicking Jijiron's butt! Not sleeping!" A vein popped out of Haru's head as he said that.

-Sayuri's POV-
I had a master plan. And it involved someone shooting an arrow at the barrel. And Kida just so happened to know how to shoot one.

"I'll tie the barrels in the tree, but Akane is down and I need someone to distract him." I said worried.

"Tell Haru to jump from the trees on his back."Kida suggested.

"Then I'll be back." I said as I snuck around the cabin to see Haru. I whistled which means help. So he immediately knew to jump on Jijiron and he did. So they started to fight.

"Haru is buying us some time." I said helping Kida with the barrels.

"Great, while he's doing that we can tie them on the branches." I said as we rolled the barrels to the tree and I climbed up them. Kida threw the barrels one at a time to me. I tied them in the tree and jumped down.

"Kida, get in place." I said to Kida as she went on the roof of the cabin and aims her arrow at the barrels.

"Shoot when I say." I said as Haru started to get weaker.

"Boy, you cannot defeat me! Kinsïn!" Jijiron yelled but before his magic was released I yelled to Kida "now!" And she shot the arrow and three barrels fell, when they fell on Jijiron a sleeping mist covered him, Haru held his breath and ran inside and as did Kida and I.

"I'll be back." Jijiron said as he vanished.

"Nice plan, Sayuri." Arata cheered.

"Wouldn't of worked if Kida couldn't shoot a bow and arrow." I laughed.

"Wait, Jace is still missing." Ryo said.