Chapter 3: Trouble

-Morning-
The team slept in the cabin and when they woke up they immediately went to school.
When they got there they walked tto their lockers to talk.

"Ok, so I was thinking of a group name." Airi suggested.

"I'm down." Kida said as she leaned her back on the lockers.

"Ok. But what's the name gonna be?" Kazue asked.

"Uhh-- I don't know." Airi answered.

"Tradix?" Sayuri suggested.

"Okay. What does Tradix even mean?" Aoi asked.

"Tradix means, strength, faith and love." Sayuri replied with a smile.

"Tradix it is!" We all cheered.

The school bell rings and the Tradix groaned.

"School. Well bye, see you guys later." Kida waved and rushed to class. As did the rest.

-TIME SKIP-
"Seven hours of class!" Kida rolled her eyes and exhaled.

"Could be worse." Haru chuckled.

"How?" Kida asked.

"Could be ten hours!" Haru laughed.

"Don't even joke about that." Kida glared at Haru.

They finally arrived at the cabin and relaxed on the couches. Kida, Ryo and Kazue in one couch. Arata, Haru and Akane on one couch. Airi, Jace and Aoi on one. The twins and Sayuri on one.

"It's cool how you guys just take someone in like a brother or sister." Kida smiled.

"Well, family is family. Blood or not. Doesn't matter. Unless your together." Haru laughed.

"Yeah, family." Kida said beneath her breath.

"So, last question, maybe." Airi laughed. "How did you survive sixteen years alone?" Airi asked.

"Er.... Long story but main thing is t--" Kida stopped when she saw someone out the window and when they saw her looking at them they ran. "I'll be back!" Kida said as she jumped off the couch and ran outside.

"Your question scared her!" Akane shouted.

"I'll go check on her." Masaru said as he stood up and jogged out the door and went searching.

"Kida shows up, and now he's leaving his twin behind." Miriko started to cry.

"He'd never leave his twin." Airi said as she moved to his couch and hugged him.

"He just did!" Miriko sobbed.

Airi sighed and just continued to hug him.

"Akane, your in charge." Jace said as he rushed through the door.

"Kida!" Masaru said as he grabbed her left wrist and pulled her back.

"Shh!" Kida whispered.

"Huh?" Masaru asked.

"Look." Kida pointing at a guy with a telescope which has been watching their cabin.

"Who's that?" Masaru asked. The man they say had dark brown hair in a upper pony tail, which if it wasn't it would of went to mid-back. But he wore a simple black t-shirt with black pants and boots.

"I don't know." Kida answered as they hid behind a big tree.

"Kida! Masaru!" They heard Jace shouting.

"If he doesn't shut up he's gonna get us into a lot of trouble!" Kida said as they turned the mans way but he was gone.

"Where'd he go?" Masaru asked as they turned back around and saw the tall man behind him. Kida and Masaru gasped when they saw him.