Chapter 5: School teacher

-Jace's POV-
I was at the library but I headed to the cabin and when I went in I saw everybody exhausted on the couches.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked as I sat with Kida and Kazue.

"Jijiron. But thanks to Kida and Sayuri's amazing plan, we were able to pull through." Aoi smiled at Sayuri.

"Jijiron stabbed Masaru, but he's fine." Airi smiled.

"Where have you been?" Ryo asked me.

"The library." I said.

"Library?!" Everyone except Kida said in unison.

"Don't ask." I chuckled nervously.

"Whatever, we got school tomorrow so I'm going to sleep." Kida said as her arms were crossed over her chest and she went to the next room and went to sleep.

"She seems to not like me." I claimed.

"Well, you don't like her so.." Haru laughed as he put his right arm around Sayuri as Haru leaned back on the couch.

"I-w-I still think something's up with those eyes, their white!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up! Okay! You shouldn't judge. Kida is a great girl and your a idiot if you don't realize it!" Masaru stormed off to his bed which is right next to Kida's. Miriko followed him.

"Jace, you could be a little nicer. Instead of always having to be rude." Airi said as she went to bed, everyone except Aoi went to sleep.

"Why'd you stay?" I ask rudely.

"Jace, Open your eyes. Your becoming someone else. Your not the same, your completely different. And nobody, I mean nobody.... likes it." Aoi said calmly then he to went to bed.

I couldn't believe what he said so about two hours later i went to bed.

-MORNING-
The Tradix woke up grabbed their bags for school and fixed up their hair. And then they left.

"You know what? I heard there's a new subject in school." Arata smiled as they walked through Magix going to the school.

"What's the subject?" Ryo asked as he shifted his eyes at Arata beside him.

"I think it's Wizardry Wands." Arata answered.

"Really? That would really help us against Jijiron." Airi grinned.

"Yeah, but she's only picking twelve students." Arata sighed.

"Um, twelve of us. But, then again it could be someone else instead of us." Airi pointed out.

"I hope one of them will be me." Kazue grinned and pointed at himself with both hands.

But, Kida and Jace kept glancing at each other.

"In you go." Akane smiled as he opened to school door to let them in.

"So, I heard there's a new student today." Ryo said as they walked to their lockers.

"Who?" Kida asked.

"All I heard was he was born with the power of ice." Ryo answered Kida.

"Ice? He was born with a power? And he's a wizard?" Kida asked in shock.

"Yeah." Ryo chuckled.

"Excuse me." The principle said as he walked to the Tradix.

"..." Kida stared at the principle.

"There's a new class, and all twelve of you are in it. She asked for my best students, and you twelve are it, but a new one will be with you guys there." The principle said.