i.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀      *           ..             .   ✦⠀     ,         *     ⠀    ⠀  ,⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.   ˚   ⠀ ⠀   ,      .             .      *⠀  ⠀      ⠀✦⠀                   .    .    .   ⠀           .

   ˚        ゚  

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  .

 .⠀  ⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,   *  ⠀.     .          ⠀✦ ˚              *.⠀           .        .     ✦⠀     ,       ⠀  .        ⠀   .   ˚   ⠀ ⠀            ,  . ⠀               . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.            .   ゚ .

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗞𝗘.

⠀⠀That was the first thought he'd had the second he'd agreed to take her and Reed on his quest. A quest so pathetic it had already been done before. But then again, Luke had no choice but to obey his father.

⠀⠀He should've gone alone. It was meant to be a quest for one, for him. And yet he couldn't fight harder in order to keep Reed from coming with him. And where there was Reed, there was Nora, of course.

⠀⠀A quest meant for one, done by three. It was a terrible idea from the beginning, judging by Luke's gut feeling which he should've listened to. He had a sharp sting in his chest and a metallic taste in his mouth, a taste of death. But he had stupidly ignored it because he couldn't bare the thought of anything happening to Reed or Nora.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀It was supposed to be a simple quest and they would return quickly. It was raining when they left Camp Half-Blood, and it never rains there. Reed wasn't even phased by the rain. In fact, he acted like it wasn't even there. He was cockily optimistic as always, which Luke found both admiring and annoying at the same time.