Chaos

————/————

————/————

I'm sitting in the library along with some of my friends, writing a letter to Derek. It's funny, because I don't even know where he is right now. The letters that are meant for him are never sent- they're currently collecting dust on the top drawer of my shelf at home.
I write to him every week, so that when I see him again, I can tell him what he missed. The chance that I actually will see him again is slim, but still existent, because I choose to believe that I will.

Hey, Derek,
I think things are about to change. This new guy came into town when Scott was attacked by another giant werewolf. The attacker had talons instead of claws- it was insane. Really insane.
And this new kid- he says his name is Theo and apparently he knows Scott and Stiles from fourth grade. He claims he wants to be a part of this pack. I don't think I believe him. Neither does Stiles, and even though Theo hasn't given me a reason to doubt him, you know Stiles is never wrong about this stuff.
I haven't told anyone about this, apart from Liam, but a few days ago, I nearly went crazy. I don't understand why. I don't want my eyes to go from yellow to blue just because I'm not strong enough to control myself.
Derek, I don't know where you are or what you're doing, but I really wish you were here. You'd know what to do.

-Sadie.

"Guys, guys!" Stiles walks up to us briskly, waving two sheets of paper in the air.
"So you found something?" Scott asks, clearly surprised.
"Another signature." Stiles places the two papers on the table, pressing them flat. He points to the first. "This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. Now this," he points to the other paper, "is his signature on the transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

He waits for us to say something.
"How did you get his transfer form?" I ask, scowling curiously.
"Did you break into the administration office?" Scott asks eagerly.
"No, I did not break into the administration office." He dismisses, a little too quickly. I raise my eyebrows. "Okay, I might've broken into the administration office, can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different."
"Hm..."
"They're sort of... different." Malia confirms, though her tone is unsure.
"They're completely different, come on!"
"So... Now Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira doesn't sound the slightest bit convinced.

"Someone's not someone. And when I figure out who that someone is, someone is in big trouble."

"Okay... but no one's done anything wrong-"
"Yet! If Theo's parents are psychotic killers, then obviously we shouldn't trust him, right?"

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf." Malia reminds him.

"Okay you know what," he rubs his hand against his forehead, "I'll just figure this out by myself. I don't need you, or you, or you, or you!" He points to all of us. "I don't need anyone!" He calls as he walks away. As paranoid as he's being, I choose to walk after him.
"I want to see what else he finds." I explain and walk out of the library.