47

The couple is more focus and hands on in Irene's pregnancy. This time they really careful in every activities that irene will going to do, when they announced it to their family and friends. They congratulate them both and wish them all the best and success. After the tragic event they all back to normal, live with no fear walking outside alone.

Because of irene's situation, lisa forbid her to go to the restaurant. Rosé work on therr and just report to irene at the end of the day or if there's a documents need to sign.

Suzy also hands on taking care of her unnie, which is lisa is very thankful too, because she can't leave the company alone at this moment. She sometimes need to go abroad. Suzy and Nathalie is staying with them for the meantime, anyway jake and Suzy is already in a relationship. The two develop there's feelings with each other in the passed years. Nathalie support them and treat Jake as her father and vice versa.

"Can you just stay here?" Irene watching lisa packing her things.

"Hon i will not stay there for so long.... I will be back after 3 days" lisa look at her, she stopping her self to laugh of how cute her wife right now.

"But i don't want you to go..." Lisa panic when irene begin to sobbed.

"Hey, how about i will call you every day and every night again?" Lisa suggest again while comforting her pregnant wife.

"I don't want that.... I want you here" Lisa sigh and hug her wipe. Every time she's going out of the country they always like this. One time she go to new york they literally do the video call, her workers and investor there praise her for being hands on, they understand lisa's situation and also give her a tips that Lisa gladly accept.

"Then how about our business if i'm not going there?" Lisa asked try to change her mind.

"Send jisoo...." Irene look at her still sobbing.

"I already send jisoo last time...."lisa mumbled. She wait irene to sleep in her lap before puting her to their bed and fix her position. Irene is already 8 months pregnant now her baby bump is bigger than the last time.

Lisa get her phone and dial Jisoo's number, after 3 rings her unnie answered.

"If this is not important i will forget that your my sister!!!" Lisa remove her phone in her ears.

"Yahhh unniee.... Ohhh wait did i disturb something??" Lisa tease her.

"Fuck you, what do you want?"

"Right.... Ahmmm first of all I'm sorry for disturbing your session..."

"Hit the point lalisa"

"Fine... Irene don't want me to leave..." Lisa close her eyes hard.

"So you will send me again? You know that this deal is very important to our company lis" jisoo sighed.

"I know but i trust you, come on unnie i know you can get it even I'm not there"

"I know but that's not my concern, lalisa i sacrifice my 1 week not seeing my wife and my children...."

"3 days.... Only 3 days unnie please... For your niece??" Lisa again use her final card to her unnie.

"Yahhh you can't just use .... Fine fine 3 days and no extension... This is for my niece not for you not for the company not for everyone for my niece" jisoo and end the call, lisa sigh in relief and look at irene.

"Good thing unnie's weakness is coming... I have a card for her" lisa and chuckled kiss Irene's head. She leave the room and check her other children.  

Irene woke up in 3 in the morning, she look at her side checking lisa. It was supposed to be lisa's flight.

"Hon?" Irene stand up and check the bathroom but lisa is not there. She's starting to panic....she wants to see lisa right now.

"Honn" she walk down stairs because she heard noises in the kitchen.

"So, that's is i will just call you if i need your help" jisoo standing up after finishing the coffee. "Hi in-law" she greet irene.

"Why are you here in this hour?" Irene walk to lisa and hug the latter.

"Heyy don't throw attitude on me... I'm sacrificing my 3 days for your hormones" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Hahahaha enough, jisoo will be the one going to attend the meeting because you don't want me to leave" lisa kiss Irene's head. The latter look at jisoo.

"Take care there" she mockingly said and hide her face in Lisa's chest.

"You--.... Finee i will go now, lisa take care my wife and my children okay?" Jisoo hug the two before leaving them therr.

"Why did you stand up?"

"I was looking for you earlier... I want to see you" irene said.

"Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?"

"Banana" irene pointed the banana in the table, lisa get it and peel for her.

"Your month is near hon... Are you excited?" Lisa asked while fixing her hair.

"Hhhmmmm" while munching her banana.

"Me too.... Do you have name for her?" She asked and handed her milk for her.

"Uhmm... I was thinking to name her lily but that name is already for her unnie soooo now I'm still thinking about it. Do you have in your mind?"

"I have...." Lisa said.

"Tell me i want to know"

"It's a secret you will know next month"

"Not fair" irene pout but lisa kiss her.

"I'm not, let's go back to sleep now. I have plans for us later" lisa assist irene after she finish her milk. They both go back to their bed and try to sleep but irene can't sleep now that's why lisa and her end up watching movies while hugging each other.

"Where are we going dad?" Areum asked while eating breakfast.

"We will visit your dongsaeng" lisa said

"Oh, yeah it's her month." Lucas remember.

"Yup, after lucas go to your aunties house and tell them. Tell to your nini to come here and help me to prepare the foods".

"Okay dad"

"How about me and Nathalie?" Areum asked, Suzy is still not there because the doctor have night shift.

"Prepare, because i know you too will take long" lisa said.

"And ari don't wear makeup, rest your face from the chemical... Look you're starting you have a pimples" irene said.

"Okay mom, it's also itchy..." The latter pout.

"It's okay, asked aunt nini to check your make up and change it. You might get allergies from the brand"

"Noted mom"

The breakfast end peacefully, suzy arrive too and just take her breakfast and take  a nap before they leave. Jennie and rosé help lisa to prepare their food that they will bring in the cemetery. While seulgi and the others prepare for their thing that they will use there like tent and chairs.