44

That day, they go home together and saw their family and friends are complete in their house. Irene go straight to their room, makes lisa to sigh she thought there's somehow changes to her. They help and assist lisa for the mean time lucas and areum didn't leave her side. When the dinner comes, lisa told lucas to call his mom the latter did what she said. He knock on the door but he didn't receive any response from his mom. He just left and didn't disturb her again because the last time he did it Irene gets mad at him.

Lisa asked Jisoo to help her to go to their room and prepare a food for them. Jieun prepare a tray of food and bring it there, seulgi and jisoo help lisa to go upstairs.

When lisa is already in the door, she told them to leave her there, she put the tray on her lap. She knock on the door but even her she didn't get any response from her, she don't have any choice to open it using the key that yeri give to her before she go upstairs.

She saw irene sitting on the corner hugging her knee. The lights are turn off it's so dark inside only the light from outside can let her see where she is. She saw how messy the room is, the pillows scattered on the floor, clothes, and even the baby things.

She push her self where the table is and put the tray there. She prepare everything in there before she look where irene is.

"Come let's eat..." Lisa said. Irene stand up and seat on the other chair. "I requested to jennie to cook this dish because i miss your recipe." Lisa get the utensils and started to feed irene, her hand is a little shaky because she used force when she's pushing her self. Irene saw it and get the spoon and fork from her.

"It's yummy but it's not taste like yours" lisa said when irene feed her. They continue eating, they share on one plate irene keeps feeding her and herself. Makes Lisa to smile, even irene didn't talk nor say a single work she still telling a story about how she is.

"Are you full now?" Irene finally speak after a long time.

"I want more" lisa pout.

"You already eat a lot, we will gonna sleep later, it might your tummy hurt later" irene said while fixing the tray, lisa just pout but happy seeing irene being a strict again.

"Okay honey..." Irene look at her but divert and continue fixing the tray.

"I will call jisoo to help me take a bath, you can rest now hon" lisa said while getting her phone but irene stop her.

"I will bath you, why you still need to call them. I'm here" irene said.

"Oh..uhmm i thought your going to rest" lisa scratch her head.

Irene didn't respond she get Lisa a sleep wear and get her a new set of bed sheets and pillow. Lisa just watching her cleaning the room.

"It's okay hon no need to clean that" lisa said but irene ignore her and continue fixing the room after that, she push lisa to the bath room and assist her.

"Wae?" Irene asked when lisa hold her hand that about to undress her.

"Ahm... I can manage this hon hehehe"

"Nonsense" irene and yank her hand and started to undress her. When lisa wearing nothing she didn't remove her hands in her bulge makes irene to frown. "I already saw it many times lalisa" Irene said while preparing the tub for her.

"One month is ahhmm.... Never mind i'm shy" she confess irene want to laughed but decided to just keep it.

         Week after, irene still the same lisa can finally walk now on her own. She took care everything with the help of yeri. She let yeri to stay with them and sometimes dahyun coming over for yeri. Lisa can cook now and do light things but Jisoo didn't let her to move further more. She also sometimes stay all day there with their other friends to accompany lisa.