28

Irene's POV

We're still here in the hospital because of dad, but right now he has already been transferred here to the VVIP room. Thank god there's nothing serious, the doctor said that he just needs to rest. Jisoo and jieun unnie already talk to him and apologize for acting like that. Jisoo also apologize to mino. I can't blame her, she's so hand on looking for lisa and i'm very thankful for that. She even helps me to distract the kids even she's already tired from going back from searching. Seulgi also entertains Lucas and areum and she is the one who brings them to school.

I miss Lisa so much, I can feel that she's just around. I don't know why but I can feel it. She's just around and safe. Jennie and Rosè didn't let me be alone, jieun unnie is also there visiting me and having some chitchat with me. I'm very thankful for them, while my parents, they visit me and the kids they want to bring me home but I rejected it. I want to stay where i can smell lisa. I suggest to them that i want to go back to our house but Daddy Marco didn't agree to that. Even Rosè suggests that she will accompany me there.

"Unnie let's go back home now. Mom and Unnie jieun will stay here to accompany daddy" Rosè said.

"And you need to rest now, don't forget about the baby" Jennie said.

"Are you sure? i can still manage myself" I said.

"No irene. it's better if you will rest at home. We can handle here...." Mommy said, i nodded and we bid goodbye to them.

We leave the room and ride the elevator.

"Just wait for me in the parking i need to use the bathroom" I said.

"We will come with you unnie" Jennie said.

"Aigoo... i can handle this i need to pee" i said, they really take care of me...

"Anii... we will be in peace if we will come with you" Rose said.

"Fine fine... wait me here, the restroom is just there" I said and pointed to the right corner, they agree.

I walk to the restroom and open one of the cubicle. After i have done, i fix my pants and my hoodie i open the door and wash my hand. The next cubicle door also open.

"Good evening doc" I said and look at her in the mirror.

"Unn--Mrs. Manoban... good evening too" She smile.

"Are you still on duty?" I asked and wipe my hand.

"Yeah... but i almost done hehehe... how about you going home already?" She asked and also get a tissue.

"Yeah.. dad is already fine now"

"Hmmm...." I can feel that she's uncomfortable. We both leave the restroom. "Ahmm... Can i introduce myself again? I mean I know it's weird b--"

"I'm Joo Hyun Bae-Manoban" I cut her and lend my hand.

"I'm Suzy Bae... it's nice meeting you" She said, I chuckled.

"It's nice meeting you too" I said we begin to walk again.

"I'm 33 years old.... how about you?"

"40 years old" I said, i heard her gasp.

"Woahh... daebak your already 40? I thought you were just 27 or something... You look so young and beautiful... u-unnie" She said looking at me while walking backward.

"hahahah do i? yahh walk properly you might get stumble" I said and chuckled.

"Oh.. yeahh... ahm can i call you unnie??" She asked, I was taken back by that i look at her.