31

"Hi..." Bogum said and about to approach irene, but the latter move backward.

"What are you doing here?" Irene is surprised to see him.

"I just want to visit you... you're not replying to messages" He said and smile at her.

Irene frown, she doesn't remember receiving messages from him.

"Unn-.... Bogum, what are you doing here?" Yeri walks and holds irene's hands.

"Your pregnant?" Bogum looking at her tummy, Irene caressing it.

"Madam, I'm sorry for interrupting but someone send this to you" Irene saw her driver holding a bouquet.

"Wow unnie.... looks like the person is cool and rich" Yeri said and receive the flower and give it to irene. "Oh, you're new here...."

"He's my new driver, Sung Jae" Irene and get the card from the flower.

'Aster for a bad temper like you...'

-Hoodchick

"Is this from you?" Irene look at bogum.

Bogum looks at the flowers in his hand before looking back to irene.

"I guess it's now" Yeri mumbled. "It's already night bogum... unnie need to rest, you should leave now" Yeri gives him an awkward smile.

"Irene, can we eat lunch tomorrow?" Bogum didn't mind yeri and walked towards irene.

"I'm not available bogum I'm sorry" Irene said.

"Just once.... after this, I will not be going to pester you..." Bogum please, yeri shook her head when irene look at her but irene sigh.

"Deal." Irene said and turn around.

When bogum leave, yeri follow irene to her room. Lucas and areum are preparing for bed sleep.

"Yahh unniw why did you agree?" yeri.

"If i will decline this offer he will keep pestering me and my family. It's good to be on this way, besides is just a normal lunch" Irene said getting a new pair of clothes and handing it to yeri.

"And so? unnie you know that idiot! he likes you. What if someone sees you with him? Remember that you an idol, and a lot of eyes are burning to see you. Your pregnant unnie, what if he something bad to you?" Yeri said.

"I can handle it, don't worry too much. Bogum is not like that don't exaggerate things" Irene said.

"I will come with you" Yeri said, irene look at her.

"Leave it to me yerim" Yeri sigh, she knows that she can't change irene's decision.

"Fine.... but please unnie be safe"Yeri. Irene nodded and patted her head.

"I will" Yeri left her there and go to the guest room to take a shower.

When Jae saw bogum earlier he immediately dialed Lisa's number to report. He just watching him enter inside, he even hides at the door in case bogum do something. After he called his boss, after the second, there's a delivery arrived. He get it from one of the securities who were about to go inside and insisted to bring it to madam.

When irene remember the flower, when she got out from the bathroom she get the card and read it twice...

"Patience...." She mumbled. "Amber symbolizes patience" She said.

"Lisa...." She saw a piece of paper tied in one of the stems. She immediately gets it and check. "Phone... where's my phone..."She can't see her phone there, she goes downstairs and check her phone there. She saw it on the bar counter, she get it and walk back to their room.