He tried moving his head but failed to do so upon sensing a large and warm object sticking against the entire back of his head. He can feel his lifeless arms and feet slightly swaying from one side to another. The corner of his eyes enlarges in realization.

It turns out his body is not just pressed against something indestructible, he was also pulled and held high from the ground. The large person in front of him had carried him gently, arms tightly wrapped around him as if he was a child. When was the last time he remembered someone carrying him like this?

But that's not the crucial question right at this moment.

Where is he? Where is this person taking him?

*Ting*

Jin's ears perked up at what he heard as it was followed by the soft sound of elevator doors opening. He gasps and pushes away the person with force. When he placed his palms on the person's chest as he was eager to escape, he flinched when he felt how hard and warm it was against his cold palms, just like a heating pad.

Jin thought his arm doesn't have much strength to move, but eventually, his adrenaline helped him, though he can feel his elbows shaking.

He's panicking alright?

He can sense the unfamiliar surrounding around him. It was accurate of him to react this way. He froze when his curious eyes landed on the most expensive-looking materials trapped between his fingers.

A suit and a tie.

His eyes traveled from the man's muscular chest towards the scrunched tie around his neck. It had the same color as what he saw from the handkerchief that was offered to him from earlier before he blacked out. He gulps upon seeing how sharp the person's Adam's apple was as he watches it roll up and down.

From the looks of it, the man was clearly in good shape, ridiculously muscular than he had expected. If not, how could he have carried him so effortlessly? He knows he's heavy despite barely eating anything without his mother's eyes monitoring him.

Jin's shoulders somehow relaxed. It must be because of the adrenaline rushing in his body, he failed to notice his stomach was still hurting.

He quietly thanked God inside his head when the pain this time was only mild and since he's used to this level of suffering, he had learned to walk on his own two feet without anyone assisting him.

"I can walk on my own," Jin pauses when he hears himself sounding rude. The person barely hurt him, so the least he can do is to express his gratitude, "But, thank you for earlier," Jin's voice was meek and hoarse, more like saving him from making a fool out of himself.

He's too embarrassed to admit he passed out and because of that incident, he could no longer prove his masculinity in hopes he could intimidate his mother's lover.

He has to get back to his mother, who knows what that business magnate is plotting. They can't offer them a fortune, so what does he want with his mother?

He has yet to hear that man's answers to his questions.

In desperate and wanting to get back, the very moment Jin raises his head, one marvelous male-specie with a solid sexual appeal and refined physique greeted his eyes up close without warning. One second and two have passed Jin's lips naturally part as he was left off-guard. His docile eyes finally met his savior's two dark and cold ones, so cold like the thick glaciers nobody wants to touch in fear of dying from immense frostbite.

It's him.

A chill runs down Jin's spine when he remembers these mysterious and dark eyes that had stared into his soul back when he was in the elevator, these eyes that caught him off guard until now.

He found himself lost in words like his soul was trapped and held around the man's fingers. He was in awe of what he's seeing.

His raven black hair, perfectly trimmed and shaped eyebrows, his sharp and refined jawlines, thin lips, and pointed chiseled nose that even the Greek God Apollo wishes not to compare himself to how tempting this man is.

"You..."

"You."

They both utter in unison, baffled with the same emotions they felt inside their chest.

Author's note:

Happy 10K reads on webnovel everyone~~ TT_TT I still can't believe we've reached this far, I appreciate you all for your support in reading my story. I do have to apologize for not being able to update for a few days, i have been busy with school lately, there were a lot of assignments and group performance to worry about.

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone~~