Chapter 17(!)

*****
And when she needs to shelter from reality
She takes a dip in my daydreams

*****

Harry's Pov-

"Now how do you say 'you're so fucked' in Italian baby?" I ask attaching my lips to her jaw, her head tilts rightward giving me more space to work with.

I pull back after not getting answer for long seeing her closed eyes head against the wall. I grab her chin making her look at me.

"Cat took your tongue rosey baby?" I say clicking my tongue in fake annoyance.

"I just remember I put doughnuts in freezer instead they will go bad" She rambles out stalling looking anywhere but in my eyes.

"Fuck doughnuts" I say moving close to her. Her intoxicating smell which I can't fucking resist now days fills me up.

"I don't think so I condone foodalty" She speaks out and I can see her cursing herself as soon as it leaves her mouth.

"Yeah?" I ask letting out a breathy chuckle. Absolute fucking dork.

"What I should fuck then? You? or myself," I say looking at her full blown eyes, "I think you would like that won't you?" I ask kissing corners of her lips, enojying the way her breathing picks up.

"Tell me Viola" I ask hearing her breathing sutter.

"Yes" She breaths out. I pull away a little to look at her face, "Yes what?" I ask again running my nose along her jaw soflty.

She closes her eyes groaninga little, "Yes Harry fuck me" She says her cheeks tinted red and that being my queue I attached our lips.

I push her against the wall more her hands getting tangled in my hair taking out the hairband from them making them fall on my shoulders

I rub myself against her making her hiss against my lips, the thin layer of trousers' fabric being only thing separating us.

I hold her thighs harshly probably leaving marks to stop them from moving. If keeps doing that I will come in my pants again.

My tongue slips past my lips rubbing against hers, she parts her lips as I slip it past hers and taste every single corner of hers.

I have done a lot of drugs but nothing makes me feel more intoxicated than her lips.

She tugs on my tshirt signalling for me to take it off. I let her pull my tshirt off breaking the kiss only a little to throw it somewhere in the room.

The kiss heats up as I tug on her lower lip and grabbing a handfull of her beautiful ass. A whimper escapes her lips as I roll my hips against her, making my cock twitch inside my sweatpants