I Love You Won't Ever Sound The Same

Word Count: 218

Warnings: possesive behaviour/thoughts(?)

➼ Inspired by the song I Love You Will Sill Sound the Same by Oh Honey

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ☠ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ☠ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ☠ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ☠ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The sun always shone brighter when they were together, their love, as cliché as it may sound, lighting up the world. From across a full room, you'd hear them laughing together, cherishing their time together, giving each other insurmountable joy. Years and years ago, they promised each other, they promised to stay together forever, not that that would ever be a trouble, it was plain to see, their love was their life force, and they wouldn't imagine living without each other, like lovers do.

Wonderful. Isn't it. How a woman who I was supposed to spend my life with, was stolen from me, this man swooping in and taking her away, stealing her heart, along with my own will. He's a fool. He always and always will be. He didn't deserve her. He could never treat her as well as I could, and had.

Me and her had once brightened the skies, spreading joy. We used to be the ones laughing and grinning to each other, promising each other the love of a thousand lifetimes.

And then she was gone, swept off her feet by a man who wasn't me. She left me, heartbroken and lost. But why wouldn't she, of course she abandoned me, left me standing alone in the fields.

After all, It's what lovers do. 

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ☠ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ☠ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ☠ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ☠ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊