"Nah, I sneak my laundry to her," she laughed, lifting the bag Asami didn't notice she was carrying, "and she pretends not to notice. Anyways, I'll let you in."

Opal surpassed Asami, getting a key out of her pocket and unlocking the door. Well, at least Asami was actually in the right place and hadn't been staring at some random stranger's door. Still, the lights in Korra's apartment weren't on, was something... actually wrong?

"Korra! I'm here!" Opal called, walking into the apartment. Asami hesitated for a moment, before stepping in as well. "Korra?" Opal called again, confused, before laughing. "Ohhhhh, okay."

Asami stepped closer curiously, when she saw Korra sitting on the couch, staring at the TV screen, very much alive.

"Here's your reason as to why Korra hadn't been answering her phone," Opal gestured towards the screen, "she's playing Zelda."

"What, for two days non stop?" Asami raised an eyebrow.

"Probably more than that," Opal deadpanned, then tapped on Korra's shoulder, "Hey zombie, I'm here."

"Hey," Korra answered on autopilot, clearly unfocused.

"Asami's here too," Opal continued. 

"Cool," Korra said, not even shifting her gaze towards them. 

Opal looked at Asami and shrugged. "Good luck getting her attention," she said, heading towards a different room.

Asami inhaled a sharp breath, folding her arms. "You didn't answer your phone," she scolded Korra.

"Really?" Korra answered, a bit blankly.

"Yes really!" Asami exclaimed. 

"Oh," was Korra's mere answer. 

"I wanted to tell you," Asami continued, "that apparently my dad is having some sort of company event that I forgot about tomorrow night, and you and I are pretty much obligated to come."

"Neat," Korra said.

Asami squinted her eyes in suspicion. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Aha."

Asami raised an eyebrow. "I also wanted to tell you that I think your mom is a total milf." 

"Totally."

Asami groaned. Of course Korra wasn't listening, why did she expect anything different?

Annoyed, she stepped towards the TV, she then looked at the few cables connected to the screen, and pulled all of them at once. Korra may have been a pain in the ass, but when Asami wanted attention, she absolutely got it.

"Hey!" Korra exclaimed, then her eyes widened when turned to look at Asami. "What the fuck? When the shit did you get here?"

"You haven't been answering your phone!" Asami snapped. 

"So you stalk me and come to my apartment uninvited?" Korra asked in disbelief. "Uncool bro."

"Are you serious?" Asami exasperated. "I thought you were dead!"

"Now you're just being dramatic," Korra waved her off, "I literally just talked to you like, a few hours ago."

"You mean two days ago?" Asami folded her arms.

"What?" Korra asked. "No! It couldn't have been that long..." she grabbed her phone, eyes widening again when she saw the time. "What?!" She exclaimed. "Fuck! I need to take Naga out!"

The Girl From Last Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें