Your first kiss

James: It was lazy but meaningful, after all, you two were intertwined on the couch. After a long day you decided to relax, your hands curled together loosely, and he kissed you like you were a porcelain doll, his free arm tucked around your waist to pull you close.

Jake: It was heated and rough, like neither of you wanted it to end. It happened in the backseat of your friends SUV after one of his gigs. Your hands clutching on to the thin material of his shirt, his thumb tracing a line upon your jaw bone. It was breathless. And your friends in the front of the car laughed at how eager you both were.

Barclay: It was soft and sweet. His hands lightly cupping your cheeks as you had to tilt your head back for your lips to meet. Even standing on the bustling street outside of the restaurant, it all seemed to stop for both of you.

Casey: It happened after his infamous pick-up line 'I'm sorry I don't think we've met. I wouldn't have forgot a pretty face like that.' didn't work too well on you. Both of you were in a booth at a local bar, leaning in to each other and sipping on a bottle of liquor. He tilted his head down slightly and your lips met, and his fingers intertwined in your hair as you kissed him hard.

Tom: It was shy yet hilarious. After the second date when he walked you to your apartment door, he was so nervous he was nearly shaking. You were nervous too but somehow muttered out an 'it's okay' on to his lips and he kissed you gently on the corner of your mouth before your lips met. His lips were timid against yours, but the way he cupped your face showed confidence.

Chris: It was quick and random. It happened the week after you had both started labeling each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. He dropped you off at work one morning and you leaned over and kissed him swiftly on the lips. It wasn't until you leaned back in your seat that you realized what you done.

Reece: It was playful yet shocking. After he cheated in a game of Fifa by tapping you on the shoulder for the distraction so he could score, you launched your body at him in laughter and tried to scramble the controller away. In the midst of trying to pull it away he leaned up and captured your lips with his, shocking you both, but certainly not in a bad way.

Charlie: It was soft and cute. On your second date with Charlie he invited you over to listen to the record he had got the day he first met you, in which you obliged. While curled up on the couch listening to the record and flipping through magazines you looked up at him and he grinned down at you before pressing his lips to yours.