Your favorite thing about him

Reece: Dimples. You swear you fall in love with him a little bit more every time he smiles or smirks. Whenever his dimples become apparent on the corners of his lips, your heart flutters and you just want to wrap him up in your arms and kiss him until you have to let go.

James: Hair. You've always thought it was extremely attractive for a boy to actually care about his appearance, so you don't mind that James takes a little bit longer gelling his hair to perfection. You think it suits him perfectly and makes him look extra hot, even when he just puts a cap on top of it. Sometimes you'll run your hands through it just to mess with him.

Jake: Laugh. Every time Jake laughs, you can't help but crack a smile or join in. You've always thought he was extremely adorable when he broke into a fit of laughter. It attracts you to him more and more each time he laughs, which is a lot.

Charlie: Eyes. His crystal blue eyes are so memorizing to you. You're always getting lost in them. Sometimes you'll just stare and wonder how he's so beautiful. His eyes always pop out to you and the way that they glisten when they see you melts your heart.

Tom: Hands. You love his hands. You love how big and rough they are from playing guitar. They fit perfectly into yours and you're always grabbing them whenever you two are out in public. You also love when he uses his hands for other activities that other people would be best not to know about.

Casey: Hugs. Casey is a lot taller than you so his hugs are absolute perfection. You love the warmth that travels through your body when he wraps you in his strong arms. Your head always rests on his chest and you can hear his heart beat. His chin is usually resting on your shoulder or on top of your head. He'll then kiss your forehead and tell you how much he loves you, one of the main reasons you love his hugs.

Chris: Smile. This one is kind of obvious considering Chris is 'Smiley Kick', but to you, his smile is much more than just a smile. You love seeing him happy and laughing, it warms your heart. Whenever he cracks a grin, you can't help but stare. Sometimes he'll catch you and pull you in for a kiss, smiling into it.

Barclay: Nose. It's a little odd but there is just something about his nose. It's flawless and you think every boy should have the same nose as him. You always kiss him there before traveling down to his lips. Barclay always laughs at you when you say how perfect his nose is, but it is the truth.