You're on The X Factor and You Get Off With Him

James: This year on X Factor was the start of the new 'guest mentors' format. An artist or group who had previously been on the show were going to be living in the X Factor house with the contestants and working alongside the judge mentors to get the best potential from the acts. Your group had just got through to live shows, and it was announced that Stereo Kicks were going to be the guest mentors for your category. Getting through to live shows was such a dream come true, and getting to live with and spend so much time with Stereo Kicks made it even better. By week 4, the pressure was really starting to take it's toll on you. You couldn't seem to get your parts in this week's song right and it was frustrating you to the point where you stormed out of the rehearsal studio, demanding to be taken back to the house. You were sat on your bed crying when you heard a knock on your bedroom door. In came a concerned looking James, coming to sit next to you. "What are you doing here?" you asked, trying to wipe your tears away. "You left rehearsals looking so upset; I couldn't let you be alone", he told you. After talking about your worries and James comforting you, James agreed to help you with your parts, one on one. He was a lot better than the X Factor vocal coach, more patient and he had a better voice than her anyways. In a couple hours time, you had your parts perfect and felt ready for the weekend's live show. "James, thank you so much, if it wasn't for you I'd still be having a meltdown", you told him. "It's my job as a guest mentor, Y/N", he told you with a smile. His face changed and you wondered what was wrong. "It's not my job to kiss contestants though, but I think I'll ignore that on this occasion", he said cheekily, pressing his lips to yours. The kiss heated up very quickly and in no time you were fully making out, making the most of your time together until everyone else got home.

Barclay: This week on X Factor the theme was 'songs by previous contestants'. You had been given a Stereo Kicks song, and that meant that you got to meet the boys so they could give you some advice. The day you spent with them was glorious and although the cameras constantly being around meant that you couldn't fully relax, you were just so happy to be spending time with them. By evening, the camera crew had disappeared, meaning that you could start to relax and really get to know the boys. It was now less about singing techniques and choreography, and more about messing around and getting to know the boys. You were all chilling together at The X Factor house, talking and having fun. You went to get a drink from the kitchen, finding Barclay sitting on the kitchen counter looking at his phone. You flashed him a smile before opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Barclay jumped down from the counter and made his way over to stand behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders and spinning you round to face him. "I know this is very forward but you're really cute", he told you, looking you straight in the eyes. You weren't sure how to react, but before you even had time to think his lips were on yours. His lips were warm and soft; he was a good kisser and you couldn't help but run your hands down his back, tugging on the bottom of his t-shirt. You were interrupted by Jake and Charlie walking into the kitchen. "Mate, we're supposed to be giving her singing advice, not kissing advice", Jake laughed, going to the fridge to grab a drink.

Tom: Tom was a judge on this year's X Factor which made the competition even more exciting when you were put into his category. At judges houses he put you through to live shows and you were so grateful that you couldn't stop yourself from planting a kiss on his lips. It was just a friendly kiss lasting a millisecond, but Tom didn't pull away. Instead, he kept the kiss going, deepening it. It had formed into a full-on, passionate kiss and you neither of you stopped for a second to think about the camera crew in front of you. You both eventually pulled away from the kiss, laughing awkwardly. "Maybe we should re-film this" Tom suggested, looking at the camera crew. You did it all over, trying to feign surprise when he said you were going through to live shows, but this time you decided it'd be best not to kiss him again. Let's just say you remained Tom's favourite contestant for the entirety of the show.