How you first meet

James: While catching the latest horror movie with a group of friends James had returned from the concessions to the theater with a cup of coke and a small popcorn. And in the room of merely fifty people he had managed to accidentally trip going up the steps to his seat and dropped the cup, splattering the drink all over the floor and your shoes. He heard you gasp, but nothing more. "Bloody hell," He said before reaching in to his pocket where he had stuffed the napkins he couldn't carry and looked up to hand it to you. He didn't notice the group of girls next to you, he noticed a soft (almost thankful) smile on your face and the dim lights reflecting in your eyes. He sighed with a smile before handing you the thing of napkins. "I'm so sorry."

Jake: While walking with his little sister through the line of shops at the nearest mall in Bristol Jake was in search for his mother, whom told him she would meet him at the food court in thirty minutes. Now an hour later he was on a search for her with Sydney tagging along. Whizzing by the shops with no luck Jake sighed and stopped near the arcade in the west wing of the mall. With Sydney pulling on his hand he decided to give in and go in to the arcade with her. While walking through he noticed a group of friends, about four or five of them, gathered around the duo Dance Dance Revolution. He noticed you dancing along with the visual in front of her on the platform with your friend, tapping your foot on the arrows and hitting all of the motions perfectly. He was caught up in watching you he let Sydney run to the bathroom (watching her closely of course) but stayed there till the song finished. As you climbed off the platform and accidentally smacked shoulders with him, you looked up to apologize but he beat you to the punch. "I would've have busted my ass on that thing if I danced on it."

Barclay: The corning coffee shop in town. After the morning rush hour had died down he decided to head in to work, but not forgetting to stop by the local cafe on his way there. He walked up to the counter full of confidence, knowing his usual order like the back of his hand. He was a little shook when the feminine voice didn't know his "usual", and when he looked up he froze. His face was still, lips pressed in a straight line, he had no idea how he was going to get a word out now.

Casey: It was at one of London's largest music festivals that came around in August of every year. Casey and his brother Chet were pushing their way to the front of the crowd as a local band took the stage downed in neon colored clothes. Chet pushing the way Casey followed behind until they found a place at the front behind the large gate holding them back. Next to him Casey looked down to see you standing there with another girl, paint swirled on your arms, as a pair of sunglasses shadowed your eyes. He noticed your bright red lips and high cheek bones, so he didn't hesitate to say hello.

Tom: When Tom arrived back to his flat building one night he noticed a car sitting outside on the street with the trunk popped and boxes sitting inside with handwritten scribbled on the sides. With no thoughts on potentially having a new neighbor Tom walked inside and proceeded to take the elevator to the second floor. When he arrived on his floor and he heard laughter and talking before the elevator doors even opened. When they did he noticed you standing at your door fumbling with your keys with boxes at your feet. He silently walked over to his door, realizing quickly that you would be his new neighbor. Eyes scanning over you as you stood sweaty and half out of breath trying to find the right key, he cleared his throat and earned your attention. As you turned around he pointed at his door and smiled. "I'm Tom, your new neighbor."

Chris: While at a international football match with a few of his buddies Chris had left the stadium during break to go to the concessions and get a few beers. While standing in line he overheard you trying to get the cashier to give her a break since she didn't have the extra twenty cents, but he wouldn't budge. He reached down in to his front pocket and pulled out a couple quarters, then stepping around you to the cashier. He handed the quarter to the guy and gave you a smile. "I got it, don't worry."

Reece: While rushing through the grocery store with the trolley Reece was in a search to find a bag of flour and eggs for a school class. He had to make a dessert for a cooking project, but was out of both of them at home. Nearly running through the isles he remembered that the flour was on the opposite side of the store, so coming at the end of the isle he swiftly turned his cart on both wheels going around the corner. He heard a small gasp and then what sounded like a thump hitting the floor. Reece took in a deep breath and stopped, looking in front of him to see you standing there with wide eyes. Then both of you looked down simultaneously to see a cup of water than she had dropped, sitting on its bottom. You laughed and looked up at him. "It's not every day that happens, and merely get run over by a cute boy." You said. "I guess it's my lucky day then, huh?" You watched a vibrant blush creep upon his cheeks as he laughed.

Charlie: He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, flipping through the rack of vinyl albums in front of him. Most of them he had already listened to, or owned at that, but he still wanted to look for new ones. His eyes then wander up from the rack and in front of him, spotting your fingers before your face. His eyes continued to scan upwards and when he caught a glimpse of your rounded face, and bottom lip between your teeth as you searched through Beatles albums, he found himself searching for a reason to start up a conversation.