How you got together

Chris:

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. Flashbacks of last night came flooding back and you were ashamed to say the least. Hook-ups were not usually your thing but it seemed that last night you were up for pretty much anything. You turned over to see none other than Chris Leonard. Damn. "Morning" he said with a small smile, his hair a mess. "Uh, morning" you muttered, still piecing together the events of last night. You remember being at the same club as Stereo Kicks and Chris talking to you and you being completely infatuated with him. You wanted nothing more than to drag him into bed, and a few hours later that's exactly what you did. You got up out of bed and got dressed fixing your hair as best you could. You grabbed your bag and headed for Chris' bedroom door, ready to go home and shower. "Wait, where are you going?" Chris asked, a sad look on his face. Confused, you told him "Um, I'm going home... obviously..." "But we haven't had breakfast yet" he stated with a pout. This wasn't what you'd expected. You'd thought the whole hook-up thing was supposed to end with leaving in the morning without a word, especially when it came to band-boy types. You'd heard the stories. "Uh, ok..." you said with a smile, happy you weren't being discarded like yesterdays paper, like you'd expected. The rest of the morning went surprisingly well and ended with you and Chris making plans to see each other again, though on a less intimate basis next time.

Casey:

You and Casey were really good friends. He was in love with you, but of course you didn't realise that. You and Casey spent so much time together that some people thought you were already a couple. You both dismiss the rumours, blushing profusely when anybody mentioned it. You were also very much in love with Casey, but were convinced he had no interest in you. The nights you'd show up at his door with a takeaway and a DVD were the nights he valued most. Casey was a party boy, he loved going out, getting drunk and stumbling out of clubs at 4am but since meeting you, he preferred staying in with you. When he was out at clubs, he'd keep up his 'ladies man' reputation to shed the rumours of him having feelings for you, when in reality he only had eyes for you. On the occasions you went out on nights out together, he had to do everything in his power to keep his hands off you and pretend he felt nothing more for you than a friendly kind of love. It killed him that you didn't have feelings for him (or so he thought) and cheap hook-ups and one-night-stands were all he could do to keep his mind off of you. His sleeping around was a problem for you, but you didn't let him know that. It hurt more than anything seeing him with other girls, the pictures splashed across the magazines with yet another headline about the latest Casey Johnson hook-up. None of them meant anything to him though, you both knew it. One day he just couldn't stand it anymore. He knocked on your door one evening, unexpected. It wasn't an unusual occurrence for him to show up at your house un-announced so you didn't really think anything of it. However, this time was different. There was an urgency about the way he walked through the door; an uneasiness in the way he took a seat. He was silently running his hands through his hair, and you were worried. Casey was never usually this silent and nervous looking, and when he was it was usually for good reason. "Casey, what's going on?" You asked, voice full of concern. You were met with yet more silence. Casey shifted in his seat and opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out. This was so unlike Casey, he was never short on things to say, sometimes annoyingly so. He opened his mouth once again and this time actually spoke. "Y/N... I... I like you, yeah. Like, I like you like you". Shock wasn't even the word to describe the expression on your face. Casey sat up a little straighter, looked directly at you and continued. "Actually, I'd go as far as to say I'm in love with you". You stayed completely silent. Looking down at the ground, he took a gulp and stood up to leave, looking quite disheartened. He walked straight past you towards the door without even looking at you, and you could see that his eyes were watering. Casey was never one to show emotion, and telling you how he felt was a big step for him. "Casey, wait" you managed to get out, making him stop in his tracks and turn around to face you. He looked like he was about to cry; you'd never seen him like this before. "I love you too you dick" you told him with a smile. His face instantly broke into a smile and he let out a tiny laugh along with a large breath of air. "Well that's a relief. I almost made myself look like a pussy for nothing" he told you, eyes bright and tears fading away.