"So much was happening and I didn't want you to...."

"Stop right there. No matter what is going on in my life, I will still make time for you and celebrate your accomplishments," I say cutting her off.

"I know, I know," says Zoriah waving her hand.

"We are family, your successes are mine and mine yours."

She stretches out her hand showing her ring "we are getting married," she whispers yell. I wanted to jump out of my bed and scream but circumstances prevented me. Allison hugs her, screaming and I take hold of her hand admiring her beautiful diamond ring.

"Details please," says Allison.

"I call to tell him I was back home and he said he is coming over to get me he missed me. He take me back to his place and I was ready to put all of this cookie on him but as soon as I enter his room his bed was laid with rose petals asking me to marry him," Zoriah related her story to us.

"Aww romantic," says Allison.

"You did give him the cookie though," I ask and we bust out laughing.

"All of it," she replied.

When the excitement dies down Allison take her seat. "Did you choose a date? I am your first bridesmaid. Cindy will be too fat by the time you choose a date."

"Hello, I am sitting right here," I say and she giggles.

"What? it is true, your baby bump will be high in the air." Says Allison.

”I will be a sexy pregnant bridesmaid got it" and they both laugh. "How did his mom take the news," I ask.

"She didn't get the memo yet," zoriah reply.

"Things any better between you two," asks Allison.

"We had one dinner and she was civil and as long as she is I will be too. But enough about me," says Zoriah.

"You sure you alright Cindy," asks Zoriah with a worried expression shifting our conversation.

"That is what the doctor said a few minutes ago. Only my BP is a little high once I get some sleep I will be fine," I answer.

"And sweet pea too," she asks.

"Yes our pea too," I say.

"What about DeMarcus did you call him," she asks further.

"I did but he is busy," I say playing it off.

"Busy," Allison repeats.

"He was in a meeting when I called earlier but after it went to voicemail."

"You know he should be here," says Allison.

"He will when he gets my message."

"Things any better between you too," asks Zoriah.

The nurse knocked on the door entering the room before I can reply. "No more excitement for this patient she needs to rest."

"It is early though," says Allison

"You want her BP to go done, don't you?" Says the nurse in a motherly tone.

"Yes," Zoriah and Allison said in unison.

"Good, now it's time to let this patient get some rest," says the nurse.

They both stand hugging me one after the other. "I will be here first thing tomorrow," says Zoriah.

"You guys drive safely, see you tomorrow."

"Bye," they both say and Zoriah hugs me again. "Do not worry everything will work itself out."