Part 7: Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Start from the beginning

"Marko, please," she begs, her voice breaking.

He pulls away from her neck and shakes his head slowly.

"I told you, you're all mine," he whispers.

"This is torture," she whines.

"Is it?"

A devilish grin spreads across his lips. His grip on her arms tighten and he brings his knee up to rest between her legs. Sofie instinctively grins against it, soft moans and whimpers spilling from the depths of her throat. Marko watches her intently and shifts his grip so that one hand now binds both of her wrists while the other slides down her body to cup her breast. He twists her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as Sofie's hips move faster against his leg, her moans growing louder.

"Fuck it," he snarls.

She giggles as he readjusts, pushes her underwear aside, and enters her slowly, relishing the curse words that spill from her lips. He moans, his eyelids fluttering. His pace is frustratingly gentle. Sofie wraps her legs around his waist and pushes on his hips with her heels, trying to get him to speed up. She's so close. Marko lets out a soft chuckle and shakes his head. She relents, giving into her helplessness as he sets an easy pace. He kisses her softly and tells her she's beautiful until it sounds like he's speaking another language. Sofie whimpers in response, pleasure shooting up and down her spine, making her dizzy. What is he doing to her? Marko releases her hands and she immediately grips his biceps so hard that her fingers turn bone white. He doesn't seem to notice or care. His hips speed up, colliding with hers. Their bodies fit together perfectly and move effortlessly in time with one another, like they've been doing this for years. Sofie arches her back, feeling herself being pushed to the brink. Marko's teeth capture her earlobe again. She cries out, one hand dropping down to the bed to claw at the sheets. Their hips move faster. They moan together as their pace becomes erratic and animalistic.

"Harder," she gasps.

Marko snarls and his hips crash against hers. Sofie's moans grow more and more high pitched. Her fingernails dig into his back, clawing and tearing into the skin and trying to pull him as close to her as possible. A growl rumbles in his chest and he kisses her hard as her orgasm rips through her body. Sofie digs her heels into the sides of his hips, ripping her mouth away from his to cry out. Marko bites down on her shoulder, his hips slam against hers as he comes, shouting into her skin. Sofie's muscles begin to tremble and threaten to give out. She brings her fingers up to graze his cheek as Marko slows his pace and his eyes open to find hers. He's gentle and sweet, hands dancing through her hair. Sofie pulls him in for a slow, sweet kiss as she slowly comes down from her high. He rolls off of her, panting and she inches over to him, resting her head on his chest.

"I thought that was supposed to be an hour."

He quirks an eyebrow and she lifts her head to meet his gaze. Her eyes glitter mischievously.

"I'm sorry. Are you disappointed with my services?"

Sofie giggles.

"Oh, not at all."

"Good. I'll have you know I'm the best in the business."

"Modest, too."

A cheshire grin spreads across his lips.

"You know it, sugar."

They're quiet for a long time. Sofie nestles against him and closes her eyes.

"What did David mean earlier?"

"Huh?"

"What did David mean earlier when he said you weren't done?"