Meeting and Saving the Children

Beginne am Anfang

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "Listen, if you'll help me, I'll whip you a new and improved golem for you. But in return I'll need a favor."
*Akward silence*
Ramiris: "Start talking."

(After a long explanation later)

Ramiris: "Oh, I see. Those kids have it tough."
Rimuru: "Right. That's why I want you to introduce me to the Queen of Spirits."
Ramiris: "Hmm. Oh, didn't I tell you I'm the Queen of Spirits."
"Ppphhhfffftttt. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Your funny first the D.L joke and now this. You should be a comedian."
Ramiris: "*pouts* It's true! The Queen of Spirits fell from grace to become a D.L!"
Rimuru: "So your saying that you fell 'from grace' to be a D.L?".
Ramiris: "Ding! It's was so easy to fall from it. Oh, I now that I think about it, he also fell from grace, too."
"He?"
Ramiris: "Leon-chan"
My face become from funny to ultra-serious. "Please, continue". I said in a threatening voice.9
Ramiris: " W-well, apparently, he had something he wanted to look into, so he called a superior spirit from the ancient times, and forged a contract. But I had no choice as Queen of Spirits, to recognize Leon-chan as a Hero and grant him the divine protection of the spirits."
'Interesting. So Leon formed a contract with the Queen of Spirits for something.'
Rimuru: "So, are you gonna take us to the Dwelling of Spirits?"
Ramiris: "Very well. I will aid you in your summoning. I hope you can call fourth powerful spirits."

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "So, who's going first and second?".
Gale & Ryota: "Me".
Ramiris: "Huh? 2? You can't be able to do 2 people at the same time, you'll need someone to be able to create or help in summoning spirits."
Rimuru: "That's where my brother comes in."
"Huh? Well I can do it, since all I need to do is fuse the spirit to the host right?"
Ramiris: "Yes."
"Then it's no problem. Come here, Ryota."
Ryota: "Hai"
"Yosh! Let's get started.". 'So many spirits. Ok, just concentrate. Release Ki and make a equilibrium between the spirits and the host. Slowly push the spirits into the host... and done.'. "Ok, Ryota your free. *thumbs up*". Ryota starts crying and thanks me. "No problem. So, who's turn is it now?".
Ramiris: "Wait. Wait. How did you do that? I didn't sense any magicules from you but something else more powerful."
"Well I used... Ki?"
Ramiris: "What's Ki?"
"It's basically your life force turned into energy. Anyway, Kenya come."
(A/n: His spirit summoning goes as canon as well as Chloe's summoning all so goes the same but a little different.)

"This Ki! It's powerful! What o- it's from those 2 spirits!". Each of the different spirit flys to me and Rimuru and... lands a kiss on me!?!? 'Why is my Ki- *spouts blood* What did that spirit do?! My Ki and Spirit its unstable". *passes out*

Rimuru pov

"Y/n!!! Oi, what was that?!" I asked in panic.
Ramiris: "I have no idea! But I'm pretty sure those 2 are born in the future. It's almost impossible to believe, but by inhabiting her, it laid the foundation for it's own rebirth?"
Rimuru: "What are you talking about?"
Ramiris: "I don't know! But those 2 had enormous power! I'm pretty sure if that thing is born in the future then we'll be in big trouble!".
'Yare yare. I'll just let future me handle that situation. Well all that matters is that they'll ok.'.

(A/n: After this things go as canon. Also King Crimson!)

Somewhere in a empty void

???: " what a horrible blunder. You finally summoned me but my own family got ahead of me. Next time, without a doubt... I know that you both will lead me to the truth of this world. Kuhaha..."

Back at Earth 2.0

Y/n pov

The kids: "sensei... Sensei... Mister Y/n, d-don't go..."
I smiled and walked towards them and hugged them. "Don't worry. When you all are graduated from this academy you all can visit The Jura Tempest Federation. But until then, remember this; Believe in yourself even if people are doubting you, use that doubt as motivation to work harder and grow better. Because if you don't Rim and Shizue-san's teaching will never touch you in becoming someone you want to be."
The kids: "We promise to believe in ourself and strive to work harder to go beyond our limits!"
"Hehe. That's the spirit!".
Rimuru: "*looks at Yuuki* Take care of them."
Yuuki: "I will. You both can count on me."
Chloe runs to Rimiru to give him a hug.
(A/n: side note, but my heart can't take this much children being sad.)
Rimuru: "There, there. Look, I'll give you this, okay?"
The kids: "What?! But I wanted it!".
"Hehe. Don't worry I'll give you all something special as well. *taps to each of their heads* If your wondering what I give you all that's a secret. But if you mange to use it, I'll give you training all right?"
The kids: "*wide smiles* T-thank you Y/n-sensei!"
"Eh?! W-well your welcome." 'That caught me off guard.'
Rimuru: "I left some things in your dorms. Make sure to wear them. Now we must leave, I know saying goodbye is sad but remember as your sensei I'm proud of you all."
"Don't worry we'll come back to visit. *places 2 finger on my forehead* This is goodbye. *Rimuru touches my back/shoulder* *pop*
.
.
.
*pop*
_______________________________________

Well that's the end of this chapter. I'm debating about whether having a special chapter about Y/n training Youm in Ki or having a beach chapter, I think I'll leave that up to you reader.

Meme: