Arnav - Ah.... It's a deal between us. Whenever I kiss you, it means I love you. Now I can't break the deal made between us.

Kushi pouted - Koi baath nahi..... I will say. I love you, I love you and I love you way too much.

Arnav laughed - And Iam crazy for you.

He went out and Kushi started her work. Arnav smiled thinking about his wife and their moments.

Shantivan -

Arnav and Kushi came inside the home and saw that Nani and Mami are making things ready for Karwachaut.

Mami - Arey Aao Aao Kushi bitiya. See we are getting things ready for Karwachaut.

Kushi smiled wide.

Arnav turned to Kushi - See Kushi, you are not keeping fast.

Kushi frowned and keeping her hands on hips - And why so ?

Arnav - I don't want you to stay without eating for one whole day. And that to because of me.

Kushi - Laadgovernor shut up and do your work. This is my first Karwachaut after marriage and I will fast. The conversation ends here.

Arnav sighed.

Kushi turned to Nani - Nani I will be back in few minutes.

Nani nodded her head and glaring at Arnav she went to her room. As she went away Nani and Mami burst into laughter seeing Arnav's face.

Arnav - what's so funny ?

Nani - You.....

Arnav - Am I looking like a clown to you both ? And every year I am telling you both......why are you fasting Mami ? You are already diabetic. If you keep fasting won't it detroy your health ?

Mami - Arey Jaao Arnav bitwa. Take my classes after now go and pacify your wife.

Arnav sighed and went to his room and locked the door.

He went near Kushi who was checking something in her cupboard. He silently went behind her and hugged her making her stop.

Arnav - Kushi..... Naraaz ho ?

Kushi sighed and held his hands - Nahi.... Go get freshen up.

Arnav - Don't fast Kushi. Mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagega thume bhooka rehethe dekhoonga toh.......

Kushi - Aur agar mujhe vrat rakhne mein Kushi mili..... Tab bhi nahi rakhne dhenge...... ?

Arnav whined - Kushi......

Kushi laughed and turning to him she pecked his cheek - Go get freshen up. Jaldi......

Arnav smiled - Ok.

Kushi smiled and took out her dresses. After Arnav she got freshen up and went downstairs along with Arnav.

They saw that Anika is also sitting beside Nani and Mami and applying mehendhi in her hands. She smiled seeing Kushi.

Mami - Arey Aao bitiya come and apply mehendhi in your hands.

Kushi grinned and sat beside them - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Come and select my mehendhi.

Arnav smiled and selected a beautiful design for her hands. The lady started applying mehendhi in kushi's hands.

The lady was in the middle when Kushi pouted.

Arnav - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi - Arnav ji...... I got excited to get my mehendhi done and forgot to eat food. Iam feeling so hungry.