23

maddy's pov

"Maddy,"

"Maddyyy,"

"Mads, wake up," someone shakes my shoulder— I instantly recognise it as Jules. I groan and roll over, hiding my face in the pillow as I hear a chuckle followed by some whispering.

"Maddy, c'mon," a different voice says. This time it was a boy.

"Go away," I wave my hand around aimlessly.

Suddenly, there was a lot of pressure on my back, pressing me down into the bed.

"Get off of me," I whine as I wiggle around, trying to free myself.

"Only if you agree to get up," their voice was croaky and almost gone, making it hard to make out who it was.

"I feel sick," I groan.

"You're hungover, babe," Jules says with a laugh.

"No I'm not, this is a different sick. And get off of me," I manage to whack the person laying on top of me.

"That wasn't very nice," they say as they put their head next to mine.

I open my eyes to see light brown curls laying on the pillow.

"Shut up, Vinnie," I groan and push his face away.

He lets out a laugh moves his face closer to mine, "How's your head?" He asks.

"It was okay until you started talking," I grumble.

"And to think you told me you liked me last night," he said quietly— probably not wanting Jules to hear.

"Well, I take it back,"

"Thank god, you remember," he chuckled using his normal tone again.

"Why wouldn't I remember?" I ask him curiously.

"Because you knocked your noggin," he said and tapped the side of my head.

I hear Jules fake gag, "You two make me sick,".

"Says you. You were all over that guy last night. What's his name again? Roland?" I look over my shoulder at her.

"It's Ryland. And shut up I was hoping you'd forget that," she said and quickly left the room. Not suspicious at all, Jules.

I look back at Vinnie to see him smiling at me, "what?" I ask.

"How do you look this pretty in the morning even with a hangover," he draped his arm over my waist, pulling me closer.

I look away from him, "Stop lying, I probably have makeup smudged all over my face and insane morning breath,".

"You actually don't, you look fine. And your breath just smells like raspberry candy," he chuckled.

"Weirdly specific," I say as I look back at him.

"Okay, okay, enough of whatever that is," I look towards the door and see Jack walking in with a glass of water and something in his other hand.

"Give the poor girl some room to breathe, Vinnie," Jack says as he stands beside me.

"Here's some aspirin," he holds his hand out to me. I sit up and take the pills, "thanks, Jack".

"Hey, where's my medicine," Vinnie pouts as he sits up too.

"You looked alright in the three tiktoks you posted this morning," Jack smiled innocently then left the room— his room.