✯ Married To Stripper ✯ - 83

Start from the beginning

           ( Take a imagination )

There... At the edge of shore... Two chairs with a round table settled in, simply decorated with candles upon the table and roses petals were all spreads over the white silk cloth which was on upon the table.

A way was set to go there with the different and unique type of lanterns which were also around, placed on the sand of the beach till soo far. It was all light up and since it's started to get dark... It was all looking soo beautiful... Simple... Yet soo beautiful.

Jimin was now burning. He is even sweating because of how nervous he is feeling right now. He can't even tell and the way jungkook just staring ahead with blank face, eyes blinking... It was not helping at all to ease down his anxiety and because of that his insecurity start to risen up, creating question and questions.

What if jungkook didn't liked it? Did he did over much? Or is it too simple?

While on the other side... Jungkook was in daze. He is looking around with fond eyes. He don't even know how to compliment it because it's just more than beautiful to him. Everything has done soo perfectly.
He is overwhelmed because of feeling too much emotions. He could feel his eyes stinging because of tears that he tried to control and unconsciously, his hand move to cover his parted mouth, stumbled back a step and jimin was quick to come forward, holding jungkook hands in his and that's when jungkook look down at the smaller who was looking at him worriedly.

Jungkook gulp down the need to cry and squeeze jimin hands in tightly as he can't help to take the calm, peaceful yet soo beautiful environment around him.

" B-baby... W-what's... This? " Jungkook asked while looking down, pulling jimin a bit closer to him and place his forehead on smaller who just leans in the touch but his eyes was fills with concern and nervousness.

" Wh-hat? " Jimin only utter out, stuttering in his words as he breath fast.

" This... It's all... " Jungkook don't know how to even form right words because no matter what he use to compliment this... Will be not enough. It's just touched his heart which was beating fast.

" Wh-hy?... Did I did too much? You don't like it? Is it too simple? Should we go somewhere e-"

Before jimin could complete his words, he felt soft pair of lips capturing his in a needy yet rough kiss which was also happened to come out soft also and it's shocked jimin who left blank for a while, only blinking his eyes.

He hesitantly kissed back, gripping jungkook collar tightly, returning it with the same passion that he felt. It's like jungkook is pouring everything out with this and he did same. They both didn't needed words to explain what they are feeling right now.

He felt jungkook snaking his one arm behind his waist, hugging it tightly while the other one caressing his nap, holding it close to deepen the kiss.