✯ Married To Stripper ✯ - 75

" so, lets talk now? " taehyung leads the both ladies inside the guest living room and gestures them to sit on the brown leather couches. the room was all designed with model features, yellow dim light with light brown curtains on the windows and the chandelier up on the ceiling, lighted up with yellow golden lights as the diamond likes chimes shines under it and the mid size rectangular long table was fixed in middle with the fluffy dark brown carpet under it. the room was not big but it was not that small also, its totally fitted with, how the room is designed.

" thank you mr. kim for finding your time for us " taemin mother smile kindly as her sister smile softly toward him who smiles widely, showing his boxy smile which made both ladies relaxed.

" just taehyung please. since you are taemin mother who is like our small brother, you are our relatives, so, please treat me like your own child " taehyung shakes his head and taemin mother smiles widely as they both nodded their head.

" I think we heard wrong things about you then. you are soo nice " taemin aunty speak calmly as she laughs nervously and taehyung chuckles.

" I am only serious when I am on duty. so, please make yourself comfortable around me and my family and feel carefree " taehyung reassured both of them and taemin aunty heaved up a relief sigh, making taemin mother just rolls her eyes on her childish younger sister, choi yeri.

" so, please proceed " taehyung rubs his hands as he sit, leaning down a little to be focused.

" actually, I want to discussed about taemin. I actually arrived today... This early morning. when I found out the news about my son death. I was soo devasted when my husband didn't even informed me about it but in afternoon, you announced that my son is alive... I was confused "taemin mother honestly spoke as she hesitantly spokes and tahyung cursed inside on taemin father who is a fully bastard but smiles when he hears her being confuse.

" there is nothing to be confuse mrs. kim. taemin was just in wrong hands you can say that " taehyung shrugs his shoulder.

" he is but what you mean by that? " yeri spoke, sharing a glance to her elder sister who was also looking for more words from taehyung.

" actually, you know about yugyeom? " taehyung ask and when they both nodded their head, he sighs with a small smile processing it in way.

" your husband works for him. well, I don't know if he is still doing but yea, he works for him. we didn't know about taemin before as his name never came in criminal list before but it was a day when we were behind yugyeom and you know, night shifts, checking vehicals and all. we found taemin, sending human trafficking trucks of smalls kids and youngers to other countries, who was working for yugyeom " taemin mother forzed on her palce as yeri eyes widen in shock and fear, not believing on what taehyung saying.

" but he is not like that. he is really a nice boy. our taemin could never do that " taemin mother panicked as her eyes glisten. her body was literally shaking which made taehyung worried a little.

" yes, he is. but, he was following yugyeom order because his own father forced him. he even told us that mr. kim also abuses him and being scared of outcome, he had to say yes for that. taemin was like a lost boy when we found him. so valnurable and scared " both of her heart breaks when they hear her and finally taemin mother teared up but taehyung was quick to comfort her along with yeri.

" when he told us everything, I told him that he had to help us and until then, as yugyeom would find him, I made a fake record of him being dead, and we took him here and since then he is living with us and we found out that he is really a nice kid and as things now are in control, we all decided to make him reveal " taehyung smile widely as the both ladies just stare at him with a fond smile.