"So are you okay? You hugged me a little tighter than you usually did." Heeseung asked her as they walk towards his car.

She raised her eyebrow. "You could tell?"

"You've been hugging me even before we became a couple, at some point I'll memorize how it feels." He playfully smiles. "What happened to you? Did your father call again?"

She shook her head. "But if he hears about it, I'm sure he's going to call. Do you remember that quiz you helped me study? Well I flunked it."

He frowned not because he was disappointed of her, but because she looked so disappointed of herself. "Love you did your best. I saw how hard you studied and it's fine to make mistakes every now and then. It's what makes us human."

She pouts. He's right the ability to make mistakes is what makes each and everyone of them human. But she can't continue messing up or else it will greatly affect her final grade. And if her final grades isn't up to her father's satisfactory...

"Hana? Are you okay?" Heeseung asked when she suddenly stopped walking.

She cleared her head and forced a smile to assure Heeseung she was alright. "It's nothing. I think I need to rest. I've been overthinking because of my lack of sleep."

"Sure. I'll bring you home immediately." He said before opening the car for her.

Hana stared blankly at the orange sky, clearing her head of any unnecessary thoughts. She wanted to put herself at ease but even that method won't work on her. Not until Heeseung grabs her hand, catching her by surprise. She looked at him and sees his eyes still fixated at the road.

Ah I forgot for a second.

She forgot for a second that there was one person who can never fail to put her chaotic mind at ease.

Upon arriving at her apartment, Heeseung decided to stay there for awhile. She said no at first because she didn't have the energy to entertain a guest but he insisted. She didn't try to argue any further and allowed him to stay in her apartment while she took a short nap. Before closing the door to her bedroom, she saw him sit in her dining table to study.

"Looks like he won't be bored for awhile." She whispers to herself. Collapsing to her bed, she closed her eyes to finally rest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hana busily fiddled on her phone, trying to look for something to do as she stood at the entrance, waiting for her teammate. She sighed in an annoying manner because she had to wait for her classmate. The leader of their group must have a grudge on her.

"Yeah that must be the only explanation." Hana pressed her eyes shut annoyingly before pushing her hair back and returning her gaze to the students entering the school premises.

From afar she sees her cousin walking towards the entrance with his group of friends. She never formally met his group aside from Sunoo, who he has been friends with for years. She peacefully watched them with a blank expression not until she caught sight of an unfamiliar person standing next to Jake.

Hana could confidently say he's the most beautiful man she has ever seen. For some reason, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. As if there's something about him that rendered Hana incapable of looking away. The world around her felt as if it stopped spinning and she was stuck at that moment with him.

acatalepsy  ‣ l.hsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें