(13) Vivid Memories

The rain starts pouring heavily, Two lovers sought to fight on opposite sides. Vividly, they saw each other and smiled bitterly. They were lovers, fated but not destined to be the end. They both had the same thoughts, whether it was a life, or death situation, they didn't care. As long as they die in each other's arms it was enough for them. Though, despite all the fighting, and the opposite directions they are going to, they both had one same thought in mind. "Maybe, I did love you." It was such a short period of time, yet they should've realized it much sooner, simply with the bond of music, they were kept together by a string.

--------

Venti woke up from his slumber, vaguely remembering anything that has happened.

"Zhongli? What happened..." Zhongli who was sleeping woke up beside Venti who has finally woken up.

"Are you okay now Venti? When was the last time you eaten a proper meal?" Zhongli asked.

"About 5 days ago." Venti assumed something has happened to him, because of the lack of sleep and proper care Venti had.

"Take care of yourself Venti, it's Saturday, so you don't have classes and eat properly." Zhongli answered.

"Oh... Yeah right. I'll go to my room..." Venti took his body out of bed despite Zhongli stopping him, but he had no choice but to keep an eye on Venti.

"I'll get you some breakfast, I'll be back." Zhongli left Venti's room and Venti witnessed the mess.

Blood, water, pills, music sheets, his bed and musical instruments on the floor.

"B-blood..." Venti was slowly remembering everything, he was disgusted at himself as usual.

Zhongli came back with a tray full of food, it was a lot which made Venti didn't like it, but he had no choice. Venti ate the food and left the tray outside his door, he was just spacing out.

"Saturday..." Venti felt like something was on to this day, but he couldn't recall what it was until he saw his sheets.

"Xiao?!" Venti was panicking, his room was a mess, and he shouldn't be telling his headquarters to people.

"Shit. This is bad, why did I think of giving it anyway? He should be here..." Venti looked at himself, he was a mess too, he didn't have braids on and his clothes were messed up either.

Xiao needed to arrive an hour later, Venti only had 30 minutes left after spacing out. He had to do something.
Of course... He was spacing out, till it was time.

The doorbell rang outside, not to mention Venti's house is more like a mansion.

"Who is it?" Venti heard Zhongli's voice from outside.

"Sir Zhongli, we do not know who this is... Might be a visitor." Noelle looks at the camera outside, It was Xiao.

"Tell him we do not accept visitors."

At this point Venti was in panic, he wasn't allowed, he knew who Xiao was, he was a mess.

"Fuck... Okay fine!" Venti barged out his room which shocked Zhongli and Noelle.

"Venti where are you going?!" Zhongli had to stop Venti even though he was weak.

"Let go! Th-that's Xiao!" Venti shouts.

"What? Who's Xiao???" Zhongli was confused yet the name sounded familiar.

"Just a friend now let go!" Zhongli let go of Venti's arms as Venti rushed onto their gate barefooted.

"Venti we will have a discussion about this!" Zhongli was a bit annoyed at this point.

They didn't allow visitors, yet Venti disobeyed the rule. He knew the consequences but totally forgot about it.