(11) Reminiscent Breeze

"Kaeya." A voice call from Venti, who separated away from Xiao and Ganyu for awhile.

"Im suprised, Venti. What is it?" Kaeya hurridly answers the call, Venti calling means danger.

"Code Bronze." Venti silently says, and hangs up the call.

He hurries back to Xiao and Ganyu. meanwhile Kaeya, knew what it meant.

Code bronze, "Information" Code, it holds the researched information it is either leaked or it is new information, Venti reaching out to Kaeya means he has figured our necessary information for their plan.

"I'm back, took me awhile in the bathroo-" Venti hurried back to Xiao and Ganyu where he saw Xiao playing the flute, he was good at it.

"Xiao when did you learn the flute?" Venti was shocked trying to keep himself in place he felt like some breeze from outside that felt good just rushed into him.

"I was still little... I use to play it for Hu Tao and Ganyu I guess..." Xiao answered.

"Perfect, we really can make a song with this." Venti answered.

Xiao continued playing the flute and Venti had a good idea of playing with Xiao with his lyre.

Ganyu has always been cautious with Venti, because he is Barbatos but when Venti played with Xiao, she felt like" Is this really the "Barbatos" they were talking about?" the two played with great harmony, making Xingqiu and Chongyun's attention also drive to them.

"You guys... Harmonize pretty well." Chongyun answered.

Xiao felt a stream of euphoric adrenaline throughout his veins, it's usually not normal for Xiao to be like this. But the fact that Xiao and Venti harmonize and tunes that felt nostalgic was... Really amazing.

Venti, was great at acting. He played dumb, but he was cautious of his surroundings, but his vision was too narrow for him to see the people who was watching him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a sec." Xiao layed down the flute and went to a corner in Venti's shop rather than being in the bathroom.

"Ganyu, let's talk" Xiao answered.

"I know, he noticed his surroundings, it's quite the thrill..." Ganyu answered.

"Anyway, you should report it to her, you should get going." Xiao was pushing Ganyu away.

"Fine, I just sneaked out afterall." Ganyu was in a hurry this time.

"Guys, I got to go, Bye Qiu! Bye bro!, oh and Goodbye, Venti." Ganyu smiled at them.

Venti knew Ganyu was Chongyun's sister, so he didn't want to doubt Ganyu that much, but he really felt something uneasy about her, another reason why Venti called Kaeya.

"Bye sis, stay safe. Bye!" The couple and Venti bid their farewell's to Ganyu, afterwards, Xingqiu felt a bit sneaky.

"Double date!" Xingqiu felt a bit lonely now that Ganyu's gone but, atleast it's a double date, right?

"What?" Xiao said in a cold tone.

"Count it as a double date, you guys look good together." Xingqiu was teasing.

"Do you mind Venti?" Chongyun asked.

"Huh-? Oh... Um I don't mind..." Venti answered.

"HE'S UNBELIEVABLE." Xiao says in his mind, he had his eyes layed on Venti, he felt very fluttery inside, he shouldn't be feeling this way, He's Barbatos, nothing should change.