(3) Teal Colored Skies

Its been a few hours since Zhongli, Venti and Narukami has parted ways.

Zhongli's phone rings, as he answered it, he heard a 23 year old boy acting like a 13 year old. "Zhongli! I'll meet you in your café later... I'm quite busy making a new song, better save me a seat!" Venti hangs up the phone call.

"Seriously?" Zhongli sighs, he had too. Venti was really good at making songs, Zhongli has to admit so he doesen't want the boy's talent to waste.

Venti, is quite the second youngest among them... not to mention Narukami is only 22 yet successful, The three always had an age gap making Zhongli, 25. The three were friends in Highschool, not until they got in different Mafia activities passed on by their parents, undercover, this is why they got involved with Dainslief 2 years ago, which led to the death of their parents and Dain himself and what made them join the organization. They were young, too young to witness such actions. They never wanted this, but this also led them to have such bloodlust even if they have not killed anyone. They were just normal kids, just exposed to activities not for them to see. Venti and Narukami takes college for sometime, those are just their part-time jobs. Venti takes a music course while Narukami takes Law.

A few minutes later, Venti arrives at Zhongli's workplace, he orders a Frappuccino (Venti sized lmao), and continues humming a beautiful tune, trying to think what he could do with it. As he was tapping his pen on the table, someone passes by him.

He was pretty, golden amber eyes that reflect through the morning sun. He was wearing a black hoodie and a mask on, his hair was black ombre with teal-ish green, like venti's but darker.

"He... looks beautiful, yet perfect for my song." Venti thought to himself, staring at a distance as the boy takes a seat and scrolls through his phone, moments of staring Venti got startled off as someone called his name.

"Venti!" Someone called out, he had amber eyes too yet has dark blue hair.

"Xingqiu?, I didn't expect you to be here... ehe, where's Chongyun?" Venti asks.

"Oh, I was with him, he just told me to go on first, so what's up?" Xingqiu asks.

Xingqiu was Venti's colleague, as well as Chongyun. Both were a couple and both Venti's friends.

"Do you know him Qiu?" Venti points at the boy he was staring at earlier.

"You mean Xiao? Oh yeah, he's attends the same class as me, I think he takes Art? Why do you ask hm? Do you have a crus-" Xingqiu gets cut off by Venti.

"Xiao... that's a nice name..." Venti says.

"So you do." Xingqiu teases.
"No I don't now shush, Your boyfriend is now here go on with him" Venti rolls his eyes.
"No, we're staying with you, also are you writing a new song?"

"How did you know-?"

"Scribbles on notebook, pen tapping... quite obvious you know?" Xingqiu says as he sips his coffee.

"Yes yes... I am, okay? Now then, go to your boyfriend now." Venti answers.

"Fine." Xingqiu hurridly comes to his boyfriend clinging onto his arms.

"Lovebirds, when... will I feel that" Venti thought to himself.

"Was that Venti? We should go then Qiu?" Chongyun asks his lover.

"He told me to go on a date with you for now, perhaps his writing a song and wants to be alone somehow..."

"Alright then, let's go." Chongyun held out his hands, and intertwines them with Xingqiu as they went outside the shop and strolled around.

Meanwhile, Venti was still finding inspiration, he now knew this boy was his colleague... maybe he could make a move, somehow.

Its now 7:30 am, it was quite early for some of the college students... yet Venti always go on time, surprisingly he and the boy named "Xiao" left the same time.

"Why're you following me?" Xiao looks at his back seeing Venti follow him.

"O-oh, i study here too... any problem?" Venti exclaims.

"Oh, okay... sorry for the misunderstanding." Xiao left in a hurry.

Venti was quite startled on what just has happened but it didn't mind him, he saw his face but he got to admit he was really goodlooking... someone who ahs a great figure too. His voice was soothing to hear. Though Venti hurried to class since he didn't want to be late, surprisingly, he sees Xiao again.

For some reason, the sunrise happened as the teal colored skies faded away.