(2) Lemniscating Winds

Timeskip, Present time.

"Morax, attendance." Ei took off Morax's room, leaving a card behind.

"This early?" Morax took quite awhile to process things.

Morax took off and got ready earlier than expected, surprisingly Barbatos was the first one to wake up than the other two.

"Morning" Barbatos scurried to the two.

"Quite an early start, Barbatos" Morax replied.

"I mean, I quite got the hold of sharpshooting in awhile... I'm getting bloodthirst now and then."
Barbatos' glare defined his alternating bloodlust.

"Well, take a hold of it. We can't do anything since we have nothing to do yet, I do think Kaeya is going to report to us soon."
Ei answered back.

"Well, he has to hurry up."
Barbatos answered in quite a tone.

A few hours later, Kaeya hurried back to where the "Archons" resided.

"Alberich, Kaeya. Reporting"

"Finally, your back" Barbatos held a knife infront of him and pointed it at Kaeya.

"An organization called "The Adepti'" are planning to steal some of our funds, be aware they aren't normal people either who would try to target us like this... especially three of their codenames..." Kaeya reported.

"Codename drop." Morax answered.

"No clues about the other two, yet I got one, Codename: Alatus."

"Alatus... such a good name to hear in the ears, pleasing... now that's a good news for my bloodlust..." Barbatos tone seriously became different, as he chuckled and got the knife and carved a heart with it on the table.

"Barbatos, calm down." Ei answered.

"Oh Ei, i'm just excited that's all... ehe"
Barbatos took a different turn this time.

"Continue your report, Kaeya." Morax asked kaeya.

"They plan to attack in a month, that fast. I do believe they are also against the snezhnayan fatui organization. It's still confusing why they would target us, and especially our funds. Its not that easy to cooperate with such... people"
Kaeya answered.

"Do they agree about the Abyss? Moreover, if not that's good news... such us archons took over this organization, all over teyvat it's pretty normal." Ei said with bloodlust in her eyes.

"No ma'am, they don't agree with the abyss, therefore it's more likely that they are undercover..." Kaeya answered.

'Pfft- seriously? They seem pretty weak." Barbatos replied.

"Barbatos, we cannot barge in with no plans at all... I do believe they're quite strong to have the guts to target us." Morax replied.

"Sir Barbatos, I do quite believe Tartaglia has once fought one of the Adepti, the one with the codename, Alatus and was able to leave with some injuries such as, he was just spared." Kaeya responded trying not to look into his eyes.

"T-tartaglia huh, quite weak.' Barbatos' voice shaked quite a bit knowing that tartglia is a formidable opponent, he wouldn't be able to shake quite throughly yet, that Alatus.

"Anymore to report, Kaeya?" Morax asked.

"Report over, Morax, I shall leave."
Kaeya left the three in their office.

"Now then, the report is done... its about 6 am now, we can leave now I suppose. Continue the meeting with the other lower ranks later." Morax asked the two.

"Goodbye morax ~" Barbatos' personality changed, as if he was now "Venti." Then slowly left.

"Now then, I still have a meeting in the office, see you both later." Ei hurriedly left.

The three left and was able to reside in their own jobs as "normal people."

Venti owned a music shop, sometimes he would perform for customers now and then. Zhongli worked at a café, called "ImmoraliTEA," as well as taking care over his boss's orders, Hu Tao to take care of her little sister, Qiqi. Narukami was part of a company that designs clothing, she was a designer and has quite has a high ranking. The three lived always like this, aside from being part of the Mafia undercover.

Venti arrived first on his small little shop, admiring the morning breeze.
"I should play the lyre for sometime, the lemniscating winds... its quite different."