(12) A Puppet's Origin

"Welcome home, Master Barbatos."
Kaeya and other acquaintances in the organization welcomed Venti, as Barbatos.

"Oh, meeting room now.." Barbatos has just arrived from everything that has happened, but now he's back to his living hell.

"We shall go, Master Barbatos." Kaeya and other acquaintances follow Barbatos to a room where Morax and Ei resided.

"You called?" Ei asked.

"Yeah, Code Bronze to Kaeya earlier by 3 'o clock." Barbatos answered as he sat down on the middle seat.

"Fill in the details." Morax answered.

"Code name: Sinae, 20, Ganyu, Female Cryo ranked sharpshooter, Details over." Barbatos answered the organization fully, straightforwadly with his eyes looking dead rather than having such a abnormal amount of bloodlust.

"That's remarkable... Information. Now this "Ganyu" girl, who is she?" Morax questioned.

"My friend's sister, CEO of the adepti organization." Venti looked at morax with dead eyes.

"Okay, Kaeya run a more detailed report about who she is. Dismissing this early, we have more issues to talk about." Morax dismissed everyone, but Barbatos nor Ei left.

"Now then, I know there's more." Morax looked at Barbatos.

"I was with her, then she opened a bit of bloodlust." Barbatos went silent afterwards.

"Are you sure it was her?" Morax asked.

"The moment I felt like somebody was watching me, I had a feeling it was her, me and my friends though resided in my shop earlier. I didn't want to doubt her especially because she is my friend's sister. Not until, the moment I was left alone, and the moment I've left the shop, someone pulled me into the alleyway. Obviously, I took out a small knife, it was a fatui agent." Barbatos quickly answered and explained how he realized who Ganyu was.

"Fatui? What do they have to do with this..." Ei got intrigued by the fact the Fatui was into this mess, especially because she knows her brother is back.

"I do not know either, but. I have new information I haven't told Kaeya yet." Barbatos adds.

"Continue on." Morax payed attention well as well as Ei, they were both worried about the Fatui.

"Scaramouche knows who the Adepti are, and plans to kill them as well as. Us." Barbatos' words were serious and cold as ice.

Ei took a deep breath, the same time Morax did to control whatever they felt.

"The Fatui that reached out to me, was probably killed by now leaking the information, I assume that fatui was assigned by Scaramouche himself. I have no idea why they would help me, this is a gain, but this might be a trap too, the Fatui that sent the messege to me was just through pure words, they weren't stranggling me either. It was easy for them to say. "Ganyu, The Third CEO of the Adepti Organization, Codename: Sinae, Cryo Rank." As the fatui said this to me, I felt chills to realize she has been watching me, the fatui sender left then on. "

"Barbatos, what else?" Morax asked.

"That's it." Barbatos looked into Morax in a glare.

"Okay, We will help you with this investigation." The two says.

"No objections, now I shall go." Barbatos left the meeting room, uneasy.

He kept something from them, which was unusual.

He is back to his Venti self although, "Venti! Why did you keep it from them?" A voice inside Venti's head rings.

Venti was now all alone, he opens his music sheets and just stares at them.