(10) An Adepti's Dreams

Dark, Isolated and a pool of blood was surrounding a pillar, Xiao's visions became blurry and a big tree appeared, "Huh?.." Xiao saw a famillar sillouhette, a place that looked much famillar to him.

He approaches the figure, it was about when the sun was setting, he was playing a beautiful tone with a lyre.

"Venti?" Xiao's words were Venti out of impulse, he never expected Venti to look back at him.

"Oh Xiao! Sit here..." Venti pats at the side of the big tree, for some reason they were wearing some... Other clothing that felt familliar.

"Venti? Where are we?" Xiao asked.

"In your memories, Xiao." Venti answered, he stopped playing. Venti's face was a bit blurry but Xiao knew that it was him.

Venti placed both of his hands onto Xiao's cheeks, and hugged him.

"Xiao, please don't do it again... I'm still here." Venti hugged him till Venti faded away into the wind.

Xiao's head starts to get blurry again and saw Venti onto the pillar with a blood pool, "Venti?!, No! This can't be happening. " Xiao was about to approach Venti when...

Xiao's alarm clock went on, Xiao was panting for some reason and for some reason his eyes and face were full of tears.

"Was I... Crying?" Xiao felt weird, he felt like it was real... He felt like he knew Venti.

Xiao looked at the alarm clock and it was a few minutes before he meets up with Hu Tao and and the other girl, a nightmare was bothering Xiao which was uncommon for him, he had many nightmares of people he saw that were killed so what about Venti? Xiao was worried but he had to let go of the thought, so time went on for him to finally go to school.

Timeskip...

"Aiyaaahh, morning Xiao~" Hu tao went to approach Xiao who was ready to leave when she just woke up, meanwhile a girl follows her.

"Morning, you two." She had beautiful light blue hair with such pretty purple-ish streaks at the end.

"Haven't seen you in awhile, Goodmorning... Ganyu." Xiao answers.

Ganyu, the older sister of Chongyun who ran away from home, a reason why Chongyun only knows limited information about her. Ganyu cared alot for Chongyun, but she ran away when she learned that she was full adepti, she grew up with the exorcists clan. Ganyu always felt reluctant when she was with them unless she was with her brother, but when Ganyu learned that her mom and dad was an adepti, she left her brother. Ganyu and Chongyun may look similar look-wise, but they have different parents.

"Yeah, how's it going Xiao? How's my brother?" Ganyu asks Xiao, Ganyu has limited information with her brother too, surprisingly even after abandoning him alone, she still cared.

"Right! Right!" Hu Tao elbows Ganyu.

"What-" Ganyu was confused at Hu Tao's reaction as well as Xiao.

"Xiao's friends with your brother!" Hu Tao says.

Xiao stayed silent, he did like the company BUT.

"It's just part of my plan..." Xiao answers.

"Better not be using my brother only for your plan that we barely have information about, then again... Any information about him?" Ganyu offers the question again.

"I'm not using your brother only for that plan don't worry... But anyway your uh... Uh... Brother has a..." Xiao couldn't say right words...

"A what? A girlfriend?" Ganyu was confused but Hu Tao was just giggling.