chapter 30 (parker)

"What was that all about huh?
Are you crazy or something today?"

"I love you Parker!"

"I don't love you very much today honestly" I said glaring at an obviously drunk William.

"You don't love me?" He said his eyes beginning to water.

I sighed. "William listen your attitude today was uncalled for what's with all that attitude", I knew he was drunk, me yelling at him now is obviously a waste of time. But the boiling anger in me couldn't let me contain myself.

"You hate me now?" He said looking at me. "OK fine" he said, "I want to go see Leyla out of my way" he said pushing me away.

"Wait! William stop! Its too late for you to go to my house."

"Don't tell me what to do, I want to see Leyla and you can't stop me" he said.

"William!" I yelled frustrated, "you are drunk, how can you even find your way there? You need to rest, we can go see her tomorrow" I reasoned.

"Fuck you!" He yelled sauntering away towards the stairs.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, I ran to the steps and heaved him over my shoulder, taking him to our chamber.

"Leave me alone!" He kicked and hits my back. "Leave me alone you pervert" he screams.

I saw a guard walk past us. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ummm, I came to deliver something to the lords son" he said, he chuckled at William when he began to sing.

Sky's are crying, I am watching, catching tear drops in my hands. He jumped some lines of the songs ..do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me, you can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like am made of glass, like am made of paper, go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.... Demi lovato (skyscraper)

The guard kept chuckling I glared at him, he bowed his head and left quickly.

As the smoke clears, I awaken, and untangle you from me, would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed, all my windows, seals are broken, and am standing on my feet you can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like am made of glass, like am made of paper, go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper... He kept singing.

For one I never heard William sing, he didn't sing even when we played songs back on earth, he had a fucking nice voice. Despite he was singing a soul drowning song, I would have love to listen to him sing all night. My God this boy was so unhappy that he let go of his hobbies, I am a terrible mate. I never knew he could sing, I didn't care to know what he likes, all I wanted was him to myself.

I gently dropped him on the bed, I squatted down to his level wiping his tears off. "Am sorry Will!!"

"Ewww don't call me that, its Liam or baby if you like." He said

"Ok, ok, I don't mean to hurt you, do you like singing?" I asked.

He nodded sniffing.

"Am sorry I didn't know, I didn't even ask, maybe you will start training with Leyla she likes singing too."

"Really? I get to hang with her?" He asked.

"Yes baby, you can hang with whomever you want ok, you are not a prisoner here."

"Really?" He asked again. "I can go any were I like, can I stay with your sister in your house sometimes."

"Yes, but you aren't allowed to sleep over ok."