chapter 29 (Razer)

For the past 3 months I couldn't forget how cruelly I was punished from keeping a secret from Lena.

I never knew I was capable of being sick, I throw up every damn food I eat on the sight of her, I was scared shit less. I tried apologizing each apology earned me a slap, at some point I gave up, I was weak, drained, haven't slept a wink.

I was surprised when she walked into the guest chambers, I thought it was parker so I didn't bother turning the other way to look, my sense of smell was so weak. Someone got into the bed with me, when a tiny hands embraced me instead of parkers large hands I was startled. I fell of the bed I came eye ball to eye ball to someone whom I dread of seeing.

"Lena!" I exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were sick, so I came to check on you" she said.

I cleared my throat, "am fine, there's nothing wrong with me" I said stubbornly.

"Sure, why are you shaking then?" she asked.

I tried to control the way my body was shaking before, goosebumps spreads all over my body, I sighed. I was seating at the bare floor, my teeth began to somehow chatter. Fuck you teeth. I said inwardly

"Come here! before I change my mind" she said opening her hands, she was making some gestures with the hands.

I slowly stood up, and walked into her arm's, tears I never knew was there poured down my face. "Am sorry, am so sorry" I said to her.

"Its fine, I have forgiven you, now shush rest a little, you are so cold". She said dragging the duvet above us, "eaten anything? I mean something that stay in your stomach that you didn't throw up?"

I shook my head negatively, "am sorry I didn't mean to starve myself" I said.

"Now lie here, I will go get food", she stood up and walked out.

I was surprised on the turn around of events, up till today being the third month of today. I don't know how she forgave me but I was thankful the lady I fell in love with is back now let me announce to you today is her birthday.

No need for applause, drum rolls. I am just going to pretend like I didn't know and a surprise birthday party was being thrown for her in the thrown room. And today was going to be the special announcement of our complete mating bond. Today she will be pronounced the crowned princess of the Zomba kingdom. She doesn't know what is coming her way.. I walked back into our room...

"Good morning sunshine!" I greeted.

"Baby I don't feel well" she announced pouting.

"Awwwnn, what's wrong?" I asked carrying her into my arms.

"I don't know I don't have much energy, and I feel funny."

"Sorry!" I said kissing her forehead, "maybe you should get more sleep" I said.. Tucking her into the bedsheets.

"OK" she said, drifting back to sleep.

I heard a knock at the door. "Bitch I hope you both ain't fucking because am coming in,"

I don't need to guess that's William, I never knew that boy is made of vulgar speeches. Until when he and parker started dating back on earth.

He opened the door, "bitch are you still sleeping?" He asked.

"Shh she said she's not OK" I whispered to him .

"Oh sorry, you fucked her pretty bad last night?. Have mercy on this girl will you?" he asked.

That made me blush, "shut up. How about you? Are you trying to tell me parker didn't sleep with you last night?" I asked smirking.

"Who the hell use the words "sleep with" again. Gosh yes I fucked him last night have a problem?" He asked.