chapter 9 (parker)

He kissed me, was what i kept thinking since yesterday. I couldn't move. The kiss, God the kiss made me complete, oh my God is he my mate?. I don't think he is, I should sense it before now if he is. Why do I hate him so much and feel like kissing him forever . Razer, Razer, I need Razer I ranted pacing up and down .

"Slow down am here!" he said. "You sound like I am your mate right now" Razer said.

"Razer I am not playing, you felt it when you found out Lena was your mate right?"

"Yah why?" he asked.

"I don't know, listen to me, you know that boy I hate so much kissed me  right."

"Right, i was there" he said smiling, "let me guess" he said, "you liked it. You want to kiss him again right?."

"Yah!! Why?. What is happening to me, I don't think his my mate. Because I don't want a male." I deadpanned.

His smile faded immediately. "OK" he said. "What do you want to do now," he asked.

I felt sick to the stomach, I rushed to the bathroom, I threw up. Hold on I threw up?. Why the hell did I throw up.  "Umm what is happening to me" I asked Razer.

His eyes widened "Nothing, how am I suppose to know." He said suspiciously.

He is hiding something, I looked at him, "please Razer you r going to tell me if anything is wrong right?"

"Yah? Yah. Yah"  he said.

I felt sick again, I vomited. Razer was rubbing my back.

"Am sorry parker, you are not ready yet"  he said.

I was getting weak, I don't feel like saying anything right now, I struggled back to bed. I layed down.

I will get you water, "soon it will be over OK."

I just nodded, I lied still on my back, my heart was aching it felt like someone was stabbing it.

"Drink some water"  Razer said raising my head.

I took the water thanking him, "thanks."

"Yah, uncle wants us in school in 10" he said.

I looked at him as if he was crazy.

He chuckled, "don't worry in few minutes you will be fine."
********

Like he said I was as good as new in like five minutes. I kept pestering Razer as we are heading to school,  "what happened to me?"

"Its better you don't know" he deadpanned. Looking at me.

I know that face, that's d face I get when I was the cause of something.
I just swallowed, I didn't ask any further.

We entered the school compound, my mind ran to that scrawny boy. "Razer I have something to deal with" I said.

"Doe's it include a very pretty boy, with full lips, and jet black hair, less I forget, ocean blue eyes?". He said wiggling his eyebrows. "You need to look into those eyes it will draw you in." Razer said. Gesturing with his hands.

I was gobsmacked. He knows so much about this boy, he has blue eyes? I wondered. "I thought you have a mate". I said.

He shrugged, "yah why?" He asked.

"How the hell are you busy checking someone else out."

"Woh, relax, calm down. He hangs with my mate, and I have saved his ass  severally, nows your turn babe." He said winking at me.

"You are sick" I said to him.

"What's up with your mate and you.?" I asked concerned, because he was not as cheerful as ever, since yesterday too.